Ex Archosaur player back again

chriszx93
chriszx93 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
((I wasn't sure if I can post this here, as i didn't find a rule that said I couldn't. But if there is somewhat of one, please let me know ^^))

Hello everyone! I'm ChrisZX93, but you guys can call me Chris! I've recently got back to PWI (due to a 3 month period of no laptop due to my cat chewed on the charger cord, the one that goes from the power box to the laptop unfortunately) and find that not only is my guild gone, most of my buddies who i said i'd come back soon left pwi most likely =(
I'd like to make some new friends, with only one requirement:Be awesome!(Though that applies to everyone in pwi ^^)
And I'd like to join a guild. I ain't that big of a pvp guild, but basically, if your guild is basically a big super family, then I want it!! =D
And for since this is an introduction, i'll say a few things about myself:
-I'm 18
-I am going to be a high school senior
-I do cross country/spring&winter track (running is the new football to me ^^)
-My ingame characters in the Archosaur server involve a lvl 9 seeker (KitePlague) and a lvl 11 assassin( ChrisZX )

While I ain't that big in combat(due to laptop limitations making it difficult and my router gets laggy quite often, so hard to do some fighting) I'm not afraid to train with other people who are willing to help me be the best PWI player as I possibly can.

Thank you guys, and I hope to get along with you guys again ^^
-Chris

Oh yeah, i know arch is "supposely dead" but i can't leave it...no really. My assassin has the celestrial outfit, and i ain't giving that up, plus i think two people are still active. My princess ^^(who has gotten alot stronger in over 3 months. i hope she still has time for me ^^) and my other good friend.

BUT! It doesn't mean i can also go on other servers. On one of the other servers, i got a lvl 23 blademaster. Point is, if one of you are willing to help me level on a new character on a new server, it's no prob! ^^
Post edited by chriszx93 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.