assasin weapon, archer math needed o.o

Options
HexOmega - Dreamweaver
HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Archer
hi archers!

i lvled my assasin to 100 without thinking much about my weapon choice later on
about 200mil coin to spend on the weapon -right now- with room for improvement later

now i heard that both r8 daggers and r6/sage daggers outdamage g13 nirvana

currenty i have the gear for 3.33 on r8 daggers
= 5.0 on g13
i think a pan gu tome is just a matter of time, so i could be 4.0 with r8 or 5.0 with sage

~
what would be the best DPS?

long term
G13 +10 - 5.0aps
Hitman Legend +10 - 5.0aps
R8 +10 - 4.0aps

optional if ur bored, short term
G13 +5 5.0aps
Hitman Legend +5 4.0aps
R8 +5 3.33aps
i like potato
Post edited by HexOmega - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    **** sins, go back to the fail fish forum you troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:sad what did i do xd?
    being on the forums for quite a long time i figured the best answers damage/defense calculations come from archers (you, mostly)

-> posting on archer forums = accurate detailed answers
    -> dreamweaver forum = pointless stuff
    -> general discussion = flame
    -> posting somewhere else = assumptions
    i like potato
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll give you the formula

([min atk]+[max attack])/2*1.[crit rate]*[aps]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:sad what did i do xd?
    being on the forums for quite a long time i figured the best answers damage/defense calculations come from archers (you, mostly)

-> posting on archer forums = accurate detailed answers
    -> dreamweaver forum = pointless stuff
    -> general discussion = flame
    -> posting somewhere else = assumptions

The archer forums reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Personallly I'd help you but i fail epically at math lol.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll give you the formula

([min atk]+[max attack])/2*1.[crit rate]*[aps]

There it is Hexypoo, do it yourself :p
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hm looks like hitman legend wins at maximum aps gear
    g13 wins without tome

mean archers are mean! made me do math b:cry
    tys boogie, thats even short and easy O:
    i like potato
  • doctorcoolpig
    doctorcoolpig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    G13 refines for way more and is by far better when sparking, use the pwcalc to check it
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sac assault and -0.05 int Dark Death Thorn out DPS all but r9 daggers. Someone on my server just made a pair in 8 recasts yesterday.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited June 2011
    Options
    G13 refines for way more and is by far better when sparking, use the pwcalc to check it

At +10, Hitman Legends have more weapon attack, which means it'll have more attack when sparked...
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    At +10, Hitman Legends have more weapon attack, which means it'll have more attack when sparked...

thats why i posted on archer forums and not on assasin forums, see :P
    i like potato
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Pretty shure... 15 more base phys attack at +10 < 1% crit counting wolf emblem...

Also as the common sense fairy *sparkeeeeeels* I'd like to mention that 350 mill for a tome to hit 5 aps with hitmants = a +11 on the g 13 and a decent chunk of refines/shards in your armor. Or a +11 and a PQ 3 ring, Or a ton of DoT's. Or a damn rank 9 ring. Or any mix of 350 mill worth of gear that add 15 bloody phys attack or more.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Pretty shure... 15 more base phys attack at +10 < 1% crit counting wolf emblem...

Also as the common sense fairy *sparkeeeeeels* I'd like to mention that 350 mill for a tome to hit 5 aps with hitmants = a +11 on the g 13 and a decent chunk of refines/shards in your armor. Or a +11 and a PQ 3 ring, Or a ton of DoT's. Or a damn rank 9 ring. Or any mix of 350 mill worth of gear that add 15 bloody phys attack or more.

I have not been tracking all of those gear item prices, but I believe you should be able to get an interval tome for roughly half that.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have not been tracking all of those gear item prices, but I believe you should be able to get an interval tome for roughly half that.

Script price on sanc is 100+ mill a pop

So low end for pan gu atm is 300 mill, love up and down is 450+
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Script price on sanc is 100+ mill a pop

So low end for pan gu atm is 300 mill, love up and down is 450+

And tome frags are around 150k? If that's the case, you can make a pan gu for alot cheaper.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    And tome frags are around 150k? If that's the case, you can make a pan gu for alot cheaper.

At 10,000 per Token and 150,000 per Tome Fragment, you'd be looking at 273,750,000 for Pan Gu, Creator.

A lot of people don't even know that you can make them that way, not to mention that a lot of people with that kind of money are people who'd be able to make the extra 30,000,000 or so profit in the time it'd take for them to buy the Tome Fragments.

And besides, getting Rouge and Red Lips with a Script is generally cheaper: At the previously-mentioned priced, Rouge and Red Lips would come to 101,250,000, which is a bit over what you might expect to pay for a Script of Fate.

And last but not the least, for some people the effort it'd take to make the tome starting from Pages and Fragments is just too much work.

Either way, Hitman Legend is a piece of trash. It costs what, 150,000,000 or so to get. Not much, except that you could get yourself a +10 Ocean Supreme Dagger with 2x Garnet Gems in it with that. And at that point, Hitman Legend would only function as a means of getting higher APS, which is what morons do. And if you're willing to ignore the cost of Hitman Legend, then you shouldn't even bother considering it in the first place, as it's not even in the same league as the more expensive weapons.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    10% off seem alot cheaper to me...
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    10% off seem alot cheaper to me...

Friend of mine started making Pan Gu with Tome Fragments and Pages after he got the first script by luck on opening a random pack.

In the end, he spent more time buying the fragments than it would've for him to merchant up the extra coin to buy the scripts for the remaining two tomes.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    At 10,000 per Token and 150,000 per Tome Fragment, you'd be looking at 273,750,000 for Pan Gu, Creator.

That is interesting.

I was thinking from my point of view (tome fragments have been "free" when I needed them and the script for one tome can perhaps be obtained cheaper), but you are right and this I think has been why I have not gone into business making and selling those tomes.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    theres a sin on HT with g15 lunar daggers 2x-.05 and GOF, not a big fan of sins, but i squirted a little when i saw it, he said it took him 10 rolls, but im suspicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    theres a sin on HT with g15 lunar daggers 2x-.05 and GOF, not a big fan of sins, but i squirted a little when i saw it, he said it took him 10 rolls, but im suspicious.

-.10 AND GOF? b:shocked

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning while shacking up with a nun whose holding a winning lottery ticket from February 31st.

How gorgeous are lunar daggers btw..
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

I call BS. Tho I rarely check Sin forum anymore.