Dragon points not paying out...

Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver
Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
So okay I tired to use the dragon points and they are not working.....again!! b:angry

Anyone else having this problem?b:sad

I select server, select character and then the item(s) I want and I should get a pop-up window that asks me if I'm sure I want to do this...but it's not there. So I think, "Okay they changed it, maybe?" Go to see if it's in game, nothing. I try again, nothing. I relog, both the game and the site...still no go.

So I go to the live chat support and a very nice GM (SharkShark), told me he can't help me and tells me to do a tick, which I did...but I wonder, "Is it just me?" b:cry So is it? Anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• PolloDiGomma - Raging Tide
    PolloDiGomma - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    well, at least your DP are correct... when i sold a chest of coins to npcs I didn't get the 500 DP like website said, and idk how many times it happened with regular DQ items since i don't check that site every day xD
  • loz29
    loz29 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm having same problem, so is a friend. Hopefully it'l get fixed as I want to dye some stuff! Im going to stop selling my dq items til it works, just incase the fix destroys points already accumulated.
  • Killswitchh - Raging Tide
    Killswitchh - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    my points are in the negative lol, why i do not know. i need a makeover scroll !