Unable to log in......

aniard
aniard Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Support Desk
Harshlands server down or what?.....Got booted from server almost 2 hours ago and am unable to log in at all. Wondering if there was unscheduled maintenance or what the issue was.
Post edited by aniard on

Comments

• twilightmagyk
    twilightmagyk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I wish i knew becouse im having the same problem on the same server
  • KellyLee - Harshlands
    KellyLee - Harshlands Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ok now it looks like 3 out of 7 servers are down... whats happening?
  • nsun5
    nsun5 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hey guys i have the same problem i was kick out becaus of my connection and now i cant log in again =(
  • Broomarella - Dreamweaver
    Broomarella - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I am also having the same issue on Dreamweaver and althought the main game page site says that all servers are open, it just doesn't seem to be the case. It really is a bummer because I really wanted to play. I was so close to leveling again. b:cry
  • dexodrill
    dexodrill Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1122591 All East Coast Servers are Down atm Check that Thread for the GM 411 :) Pass it along so the rest may know
  • nsun5
    nsun5 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Harshlands server is dead =(b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Akame_Iga - Dreamweaver
    Akame_Iga - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Unable to log in, is the GMs on Vacation or something??
  • flix78
    flix78 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    wtf.com.pwi ..... n lotsa QQ!! y does it always've to be the east coast servers?
  • Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver
    Sensual_Soul - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Well I was kicked too, the first time it let me back on then shortly after it did it again and I can't get back on either. BUT to make matters worse, my hypers were on! b:angryb:cryb:infuriated Why haven't they fixed it! I know it will log me off but how many minutes before it does? I mean...hypers are not free ya' know!b:infuriated