I got Nightspike Crystal from rider pack and making the exchange and lost from NPC

gembel
gembel Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Support Desk
Hii.. I buy a Rider Pack and i got NIGHTSPIKE CRYSTAL ..going to change to get reward from NPC Tsunami Army Messenger for the RING SKY COVER.. but i didn't receive the ring SKY COVER in return... please guys any idea ?? thanks..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's only a % chance. With one pack, you only have a 25% chance I believe to get the ring. I just think it's a waste of money because there is no amount of crystals that give you 100%. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    25 xtals = 9% chance, 200 xtals = 80% chance, nothing wrong happened, u just didn't look at why there were multiple recipes for making
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Parrty - Raging Tide
    Parrty - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    k this is your second thread now and u got two same answers as your last thread...BELEIVE THEM! your not seeing your crystals anymore pal!!b:bye
  • dexodrill
    dexodrill Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yea Unfortunatly its Not 100% if u look it up on the PWI Database site it has the Percent chances, dont feel bad that u lost it tho, Iv heard of many players trying with large numbers of crystals and still failing everytime... Lucks a big part>< (dont ask me to try cas I have no luck xD Although im sure u wouldent want me to anyways)

But I wish you good luck on Your next try ^^ b:victory