what does dragon points do???

shiaaa333
shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
i got this quest that requires me to give him 100,000 coins n he will reward me 150 dragon points. I dk whatsthe use of them. Is it very important to have dragon points?
Post edited by shiaaa333 on

Comments

• SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    shiaaa333 wrote: »
    i got this quest that requires me to give him 100,000 coins n he will reward me 150 dragon points. I dk whatsthe use of them. Is it very important to have dragon points?

PWIki- Check this link (and you'll find more as you go along)-explains what dragon quests/points are. Some people like, some think useless ( the rewards you get aren't great.) I have not seen any posts that indicate they are vital. I do 'em for fun.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Dragon_Quests
  • Sybarine - Sanctuary
    Sybarine - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2011

That quest lets you buy points to exchange for items here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards

You don't need to buy the points - when you're questing/grinding on mobs and get DQ items dropping from them, you'll see a dragon point value marked when you mouse-over them in your inventory. Check the link posted and you'll see how many points are needed for the different items available.

At the moment, I think a lot of people use the points for random pigments and the Demon/Sage Event Card.

About the Demon/Sage Event Card: When you're in-game, open the boutique and look for the Event Boutique button somewhere on the top right of that window. One Demon/Sage Event Card gives you 50 Event Gold to use in the Event Boutique, where you can get bound fashion, mounts, aerogear, charms, refining aids and some other things basically for free.

Right now with 2x running, you can amass DQ points fairly easily by grinding. It's worth spending some time to "farm points" while this is on so you can get what you like a little sooner later on.
  • Kisa_Rose - Heavens Tear
    Kisa_Rose - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So....when you grind/ quest on the mobs, and pick up the dq items, do the points automatically register to the site where you go to claim your reward, or do you have to sell them to npcs, or what?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So....when you grind/ quest on the mobs, and pick up the dq items, do the points automatically register to the site where you go to claim your reward, or do you have to sell them to npcs, or what?

you have to sell the DQ items to NPCs. once you do that, the points register automatically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Kisa_Rose - Heavens Tear
    Kisa_Rose - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you have to sell the DQ items to NPCs. once you do that, the points register automatically.

Okay, thanks a lot! That helps me now. b:victory
  • FiRe_buGG - Sanctuary
    FiRe_buGG - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:cry
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    FiRe_buGG, please do not post in threads which have had no posts for over a month. Reviving "dead" threads is called a necro, and it is against the forum rules.

Please read the "PWI Community Forums: Rules of Conduct v1.0 - read meh!" thread.

Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    FiRe_buGG, please do not post in threads which have had no posts for over a month. Reviving "dead" threads is called a necro, and it is against the forum rules.

Please read the "PWI Community Forums: Rules of Conduct v1.0 - read meh!" thread.

Thank you.

b:victory

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.