Gorenox or Deicide for Archer

2»

Comments

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why do all you archers thing you need to go APS, OMG really if you want to do APS go do a bloody BM, and ARCHER uses Bows, NOT bloody fist/claws. If you really want to go aps and havey armur just do a bloody BM, if you not willing to use the bow What the hel is the point in even have ARCHER in the game? ARCHERS use arrows not ******* Fist/claws, and before you all go QQ. I dont care, due to the fact BM's are used for claws/fists.

ALL of the fist/claw archers are FAIL dont care if you 105 or lvl 1. you ARE FAIL. Ow im so looking forward to everyone try to expalin the reason. BUT at the end of this if you want aps go do a bloody BM Not and archer. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Common then lets here your season for moaning at me and saying im QQ. See if you can change my mind. Ummmmm thats just not going to happen.

wtf is havey armor. And whats a bow? I've been using level 1 claws since day one ^^
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Shouldn't Blademasters be restricted to weapons that carry a blade?
    They shouldn't be able to use unbladed weapons like hammers or fists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Shouldn't Assassins turn into donkeys instead of merfolk?
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Shouldnt this thread be kept on topic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why do all you archers thing you need to go APS, OMG really if you want to do APS go do a bloody BM, and ARCHER uses Bows, NOT bloody fist/claws. If you really want to go aps and havey armur just do a bloody BM, if you not willing to use the bow What the hel is the point in even have ARCHER in the game? ARCHERS use arrows not ******* Fist/claws, and before you all go QQ. I dont care, due to the fact BM's are used for claws/fists.

ALL of the fist/claw archers are FAIL dont care if you 105 or lvl 1. you ARE FAIL. Ow im so looking forward to everyone try to expalin the reason. BUT at the end of this if you want aps go do a bloody BM Not and archer. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Common then lets here your season for moaning at me and saying im QQ. See if you can change my mind. Ummmmm thats just not going to happen.

Why raging so much. lol

Fist = Fast farm.

Its just the cheapest way to farm tbh.. specially if you solo stuff or want private runs with less people.

Dont worry, I used to solo nv with 3 bow archers. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Daodark - Sanctuary
    Daodark - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Lol yes archers wield bows but since people have gotten lazy and want money as fast as they can obtain it, archers are forced to have fist/claws for aps. Personally, i like playing archer and want to keep it that way....the only reason im switching to going aps is so i can do vana, and lately people have been requiring archers to have aps for FCC.....
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lol yes archers wield bows but since people have gotten lazy and want money as fast as they can obtain it, archers are forced to have fist/claws for aps. Personally, i like playing archer and want to keep it that way....the only reason im switching to going aps is so i can do vana, and lately people have been requiring archers to have aps for FCC.....

wow really? High aps requ. from an archer for fcc? Lol that's sad. The instance is easy enough without making it a twitch run.
  • DeathVark - Raging Tide
    DeathVark - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I owned both GV and Deicide. My reasons and progression GV---->Deicides
    1. You can start using GV earlier and they are much cheaper, I had Lunar cape, R4 chest and General bracers for -int and was very welcomed in FC, right after STA the boss or BoA mobs.
    2.At lvl 99 I got the rest of pieces: TT99 neck and belt, Ashuras grieves and boots (kept my generals for a while longer for STR bonus), once I got to a 100, I got Shadow Ashuras for -int, so I could ditch generals and get Ashuras bracers for the same -int, plus R8 chest gives -.1, vs -.05 of R4, so I was 5 APS sparked and was welcomed in fast Nirv squads and making good money.
    Soloing FC showed, that HP proc is not that great, better have permanent 16-17 VIT from claws.
    3. After that I switched to Deicides, so I could ditch TT99 neck in favor of Cube neck for more phys def and Vit and still 5 APS.
    4. I had to restat some dex in STR, not much though, because I use 13 STR/12 Vit tome (battle tactics, the same bonus as Rouge and Red Lips, except for 1%crit and about 60M cheaper if buy, and MUCH cheaper if farmed in Delta).
    5. Now for a TW i will be getting 13Dex/12vit tome, my faction is very active TW faction and archers are a big asset in TW.

I don't understand all that moaning about archers using fists/claws - yes, it is great to just CS your Nirvy or R9 bow and use just that, if you want your archer to be able to make good money to afford the gears, better use fists/claws.
    just my .02 cents
  • Daodark - Sanctuary
    Daodark - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    wow really? High aps requ. from an archer for fcc? Lol that's sad. The instance is easy enough without making it a twitch run.

ikr, what has become of people these days.