lvl 99 gear

Options
PreDevil - Sanctuary
PreDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Blademaster
http://pwcalc.com/7a7a8af1fe18c723`

what does everyone think of this for a lvl 99 BM (demon, aps, multipath (mainly fist and axe))
and how much would it roughly cost (need sanc ppl for this one please)
i didn't include weapon because i already have lvl 95 decs +3 and they r not on the weapon list >.> but atm idk what axes i should get at 99
or is it better just wait and save for nivy gear
PreDevil Endeavour lvl 101 Demon, Australian BladeMaster b:victory
Post edited by PreDevil - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nope, that calc sucks.

There are countless threads saying prices. Click on a few links and i'm 100% sure you'll find prices, even on sanc. A lot of sanc bm's post here.

http://pwcalc.com/3ec921eb8888ed72

Deicide are on the list. Notice your legs, their different, use them to get lunar nirvana (you can still use TT99 legs and get TT nirvana, lunar just has better defence and a tiny bit more hp). Your necklace is ele with 5% HP, you could get that one or the cube one. LA legs/wrists with HA Plate/Belt will give you better defence overall (ESPECIALLY since you were gonna use LA Orns /facepalm).
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Those rings are a joke right? please tell me those rings are a joke.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    maybe b:chuckle what do u recommend? the only gear i have atm from that are my dec's and the blessing (ofc) lol
    i only got 5k rep >.> so there is no chance of a rep ring i got told not to bother for bm
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Misties/Lunar for accuracy, Band of Heaven's Jail for attack.

Edit: Refined CoA rings are also equally as useful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    for a cheapy build? misties/band

For a real bm build? lunar ring/rank8-9/sky cover
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yer but isn't lunar very expensve to do and hard to do
    but i do wanna be a real bm
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yer but isn't lunar very expensve to do and hard to do
    but i do wanna be a real bm

where have you been? Majority of lunar weapons and accessories comes from packs now.
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    where have you been? Majority of lunar weapons and accessories comes from packs now.

wow really, nice of someone to tell me that lol only been playing since Feb, i wasn't in a good guild till like lvl 75ish, its only been recently i am finding out more and more about this game throu my guild mates and my friends

b:bye have to find someone that wants take me throu all this high lvl stuff then b:chuckle b:chuckle
    well i don't buy packs not really a cash shop player

((((god i feel like such a noob right now))))
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Any BM build with 193+ dex to use Deicide claws or better endgame will have enough accuracy. Focus on crits and APS/DPS, and use some other ring besides the overpriced and annoying to farm TT90 rings.

I like your build if you plan on using Nirvana legs, a -int tome, and perhaps changing out your 99 LA ornaments into cube/warsong or comparable ele ornaments?
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Any BM build with 193+ dex to use Deicide claws or better endgame will have enough accuracy. Focus on crits and APS/DPS, and use some other ring besides the overpriced and annoying to farm TT90 rings.

I like your build if you plan on using Nirvana legs, a -int tome, and perhaps changing out your 99 LA ornaments into cube/warsong or comparable ele ornaments?
    well i was going with
    but the ring i chosen isn't the best from what i read so i wanna get other ppl's ideas into this aswell if i can and possbily mod the current calc link, i would like to do it my self but my version is bugged even when i used the link Pytharia linked me

and the -int tome is like 450mill

well i never do cube so i can't get the necklace unless if i buy it and i know that will be megaly expensive
    atm i'm just looking for options for rings, but it is good to look for ideas that i can improve my char later on
    the only reason y i am ussing the LA arns isto get the -int on it more aps the better IMO
    but thank you for your ideas Janus, Pytharia, Joshcja, Evict and BladedZero
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well i was going with
    but the ring i chosen isn't the best from what i read so i wanna get other ppl's ideas into this aswell if i can and possbily mod the current calc link, i would like to do it my self but my version is bugged even when i used the link Pytharia linked me

and the -int tome is like 450mill

well i never do cube so i can't get the necklace unless if i buy it and i know that will be megaly expensive
    atm i'm just looking for options for rings, but it is good to look for ideas that i can improve my char later on
    the only reason y i am ussing the LA arns isto get the -int on it more aps the better IMO
    but thank you for your ideas Janus and everyone else
    I would advise re-calculating the cost of making the tome via pages and doing rebiths+buying them off people you do runs with, at that point, it basically halves the cost people would sell a Pan Gu for on world chat.

These things seem relatively overpriced but once you get into instances like Nirvana on a regular basis or start merching you'll find out that these really aren't so bad. My wife and I have been helping her cousin get Nirvana legs during this 2x, helping another cleric friend get money for who knows what, and ourselves get characters to +10 gear, plus all the refines in between, and the money made is roughly 300m during a single 2x.

Cube is extremely easy for a BM, rarely more than a couple hundred thousand (which pays for itself if you sell the pages, even better if you get any ecstasy/excitement cards) but just as easy is farming the coin for the neck. If you happen to be frugal just go with the Swindlers you're using now and the Paradise Sachet. Swindler's is under 10m and the Sachet is free.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Here's what you ultimately want to aim for
    http://pwcalc.com/15326cf5eee164ad
    I didn't shave extra points in dex and str into vit because I was too lazy to move it around, so you might want to do that yourself.

At 99 you want the following and in this order of importance.

Deicides
    99 LA bracers
    99 LA boots to complete set
    Lunar cape
    99 HA belt
    99 HA Plate

Cube Necky is pretty costly, and can be improvised with a swinders. However Cube is fun and you should do it when you have a good base amount of money. You can even make money if you're fortunate enough.

Rings you'd want to end game on at least Fost covered signs, but use perfect attendance or band from heavens jail will work fine till you can afford them. It's not a top priority anyways compare to the rest of your gears.

You won't need an interval tome till you get 2nd cast in which getting more than one -0.05 int is rare. However I've seen 1 double on a pair of fist and I'm extremely jelly. It's super expensive, so don't make it a priority.

For the Lunar helm and legs, improvise till you have enough money to farm lunar during a 2x. Make some friends and pay the 3 mil for each run, it'll be worth it in the long run. TT90 greens or a Cuisses of Hamadryad while you wait for pants and either a warsoul of earth or a OHT with good adds.

While I'm on the topic of cutting corners shard at least flawless cits, they're cheap as dirt when you're looking at the cost of endgame. Refines should at least be +3, you can get 36 mirages a day from TT from those fairy boxes. I've currently got over 800 of them to open myself =.=

I personally only have my bracers so far, but since I started farming up TT and a few Vanas on the side I'm most likely going to come out with my Deicides and boots by the end of it. I suggest just going for 100 if you're already at 99, get a heads start on collecting keys. It'll only take a week at most if you're lazy.

I'm not really an expert on the current meta since I've only came back to the game 2-3 months ago, but if you have questions I'm on the same server.
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just wondering why everyone is suggesting they use LA boots and Bracers rather than just using the ornies until they can get a tome... I'm pretty sure LA gear refines for less HP and if your only wearing two pieces of LA instead of HA your still going to get beaten to a pulp by every bit of magic thrown at you, you'll just have less physical defense to play with and hence be squishier.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just wondering why everyone is suggesting they use LA boots and Bracers rather than just using the ornies until they can get a tome... I'm pretty sure LA gear refines for less HP and if your only wearing two pieces of LA instead of HA your still going to get beaten to a pulp by every bit of magic thrown at you, you'll just have less physical defense to play with and hence be squishier.

Cause that evasion is a stat we BMs can really use right?

Yeah a bit less hp on refines, but the 5% from the neckies compensates to a decent level. The belt will give us extra defense to compensate the few we're losing. More importantly elemental necky makes us less prone to be OHKO'd by magic spells.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

With the loss of CC you need 4.0 base to kill most highly refined players in pvp.
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    With the loss of CC you need 4.0 base to kill most highly refined players in pvp.

So your saying that even once you have the tome you can't switch out gear for other stuff? That sucks b:sad
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

With the two LA armor pieces you gain a small bump in magic defense, but as you pointed out you lose a bit of pdef and hp when you refined. Instead you use one HA ornie and one magic ornie, usually tt99 HA belt and magic cube neck, and gain a much larger amount more pdef and mdef overall. Small hp loss for a bigger defense gain for more damage reduction. Plus, that higher base defense will be multiplied by things like bell and cleric buffs. Way better than evasion ornies.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Zolex - Lost City
    Zolex - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hey ppl, that Sky cover looks very interesting, but dunno how to obtain it. Is it from packs or something else?
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

those BMs will get facerolled sooooo hard in pk..... 5k hp unbuffed, nuff said (i know unsharded and unrefined). BMs that are pure str dex built suck dude....
  • XDeath$trike - Dreamweaver
    XDeath$trike - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah well thinking that u get str/dex bonuses from gear may give u the chance to re stat like 50-60 points to vit which is preety nice hp but in my opinion it is costy and lowers your damage.Anyway thats best build imo.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hey ppl, that Sky cover looks very interesting, but dunno how to obtain it. Is it from packs or something else?

You can obtain them by collecting nightspike crystals from public quest but like raptures and cannys they're coming in boxes in packs.
  • Kuyton - Dreamweaver
    Kuyton - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

If its good, chances are it can come from packs. in this case, yes you can get it from packs.