jones blessing timed (NOT ingame)?

Options
Psytrac - Dreamweaver
Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
I was just trying to get a blessing, and says it has exceeded "post count/limit." is it a strict 24 hour timer like Fairy boxes are?
I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
"When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Are you on Team Bring it?
Post edited by Psytrac - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got the same thing. Oddly never got that before.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they made this change a month or two ago --- now, you can only get one jones blessing per facebook account per day. it's what finally made the JB too much of a PITA for me to bother getting, i've been managing on daily check-in blessings and none at all since then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GM reply here would be greatly appreciated
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Not a GM, but hopefully my answer is adequate.b:chuckle The timer is a strict 24-hour timer, so you may only obtain 1 (one) Jones' Blessing per Facebook account per 24-hour period.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I trust your answer Kritty