Rebuilding sins from the ground up

Options
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Suggestion Box
Change their base weapon interval to the same as spears. In exchange, they get an instant ko skill that works based on their (evasion + accuracy)/200 with a 3 minute cooldown at level 10. Now instead of building interval/josd for pk, they will want to go for evasion/accuracy builds like light armors are meant to be.

To balance it out on pve, the skill should be 20x weapon damage + 2x base + 30,000 at level 11 for anything that has 50,000 hp or more. It would also help end game cata barbs in tw since they can avoid getting 1 shotted by using tree of protection (besides expel/ad) at the right moment.

And just so they're not useless at bosses, give them a debuff that works only on mobs. It will act like the random chance seeker debuffs. When you hit the mob with the debuff active, it will reset the cooldown of the ko skill back to 0.

Since they will be capable of 1 shotting every player literally, they can't initiate an attack while stealthed.

Chill of the deep should reduce accuracy instead since they wont be based on aps anymore.

Just like most classes, there's nothing stopping them from making an aps build. They'll just have to use fists instead of daggers, unless of course you decide to restrict them to daggers only. But this way it will be an actual assassin instead of an overpowered fist bm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Evasion does not protect you from casters. Magic always hits.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Okay, so you want us to have a one shot skill that's based on our accuracy and evasion/200, which by the way works out to be 42 for me. I can't tell if that's a good thing or not, and CotD, our +atk level buff that reduces attack speed changed to something that lowers our accuracy, which is a part of the formula for working out damage. Sounds good man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3