edited June 2011
    Options
    Ruler? I just eyeball it O_o
    I.. have no words.
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wall o text mini lol.Can i be your next great accomplishment?
    Uhhhhh We'll talk later on that mkay? b:embarrass
    And you! Creepy stalker perv! Shush you! b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Raging on the forums about it pretty much means loss by default. That and it's obvious it bothers him that someone else is better, so it's much more fun to point it out. There's nothing really to read into the topic, just enjoy the stupid argument that just came about and watch ppl get mad. :P

i seem to miss the point where i got mad lol, hence wen i was laughing at u at fail trolling lol, nice try though :>
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    highest single dph wizzy on server atm :>

Very false.
    False, Tsung is. Just like you he has full R9, 2 pieces of Nirv (Helm/cape) all DOT's everything's +12. But you have love up and down, he has +45 magic tome.

This^
    I'd have to say my latest main accomplishments/goals in the game were recently fulfilled - getting to level 100 (day before yesterday) and (FINALLY) getting into Enrage (yesterday). I know it's just a game, but I'm still sitting here thinking, "Wow! I actually made it to level 100!". I honestly never thought I would, especially since everyone knows I'm not a power leveled toon. From level 98-100, I probably did about MAYBE 10 FF's. The rest was all questing, grinding, Divine Contracts, the Cube, and my BH's. I worked my butt off for 2 weeks straight (with one day to get some rest 'cause I was worn out) and it paid off. b:cute I'm still in awe that people in Enrage that I didn't even know helped me out a lot when I was trying to get to 100. I wholeheartedly thank you guys for that. Now the new goal is getting my end game gear, which I'm almost done with. A few more mats and I'll have my last three items for it.
    Getting my herc at level 40 and then finishing the cube (on my first attempt) and gaining two levels from it. Getting my Beamhoof Slicer after some damn hard work. Finally getting back at Qingzi for killing me all those times I tried to solo him with my walker (after they made him harder to solo at lower levels). Finally getting enough -channeling to do the same to Wurlord in 2-1. Being in TERRORIST and finally sneaking past all those Enrage meanies to finally get in their base - and then promptly be killed by their towers. LOL Finally beating my ex in a duel on both his sin and his psy while he was several levels higher than me. Apparently my nix hurts. b:chuckle
    It's not really an accomplishment but a memory... My best fb ever was my fb 59 on this toon when I was level 61. I was drunk and my ex and his brother were baked. We decided to all do it together - with no cleric. After many deaths (mostly them) we decided to pull in a wizzy who's job was to be drunk and laugh at us all dying. We finally get to Drake and decided to pull in a cleric. Poor cleric probably thought we were all fail cause he was the only sober one. My ex's bro decided to pull Glut and accidentally pulled the adds as well. And then he promptly dc'd. LOL Everyone died except me. I'm sitting there healing my herc and almost dying myself (miraculously I didn't), while we're all howling with laughter. The cleric is asking me to ask for another cleric to rez him while I'm saying on teamspeak, "Can you guys tell him I can't do anything but freaking heal?!". Of course this made my ex, his bro, and the wizzy howl with laughter even more. Needless to say, I ended up tanking more than half the bosses in there myself (from all the deaths) and giving out a TON of angels (as they were called then) because everyone was losing so much experience. LOL
    I'm actually a person who is happy with accomplishing even the little things in game and I'm mostly a loner when it comes to doing stuff, so I'm not sure what else to post.

TL:DR sorry mini :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    actually no because of my genie my fire skills will out dph any other wizzy learn more before u talk plz :>

No, because the same could be said if Tsung hit the same person you used spark (genie skill) on. Under the same circumstances, he'd still be the highest DPH wizard.

Learn to use common sense before you stroke your ego plz :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The guy above me actually makes a good point. lol
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No, because the same could be said if Tsung hit the same person you used spark (genie skill) on. Under the same circumstances, he'd still be the highest DPH wizard.

Wooooo go Jhajhanub.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am curious,but how do you know whos the higher dps? Damage varies so badly on this game,its not even funny. Hell I've had crits as high as 160k(not that high I know) and as low as 3k(laughable at best).Tsungfai is a great wiz,no one can deny that. Scrubby is too. You guys trying to belittle his 'ability' won't change that. They both hit hard as hell and as far as I remember, when fighting them, they both hit me for about the same amount. Think it may be fair that as far as dps they might,just might be equals?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    3rd HT's lvl 100
    1st wiz lvl 100
    ID = 8446 ! im a dinosuar !b:chuckle
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Getting nix and herc through farming TT with my magmite RAWR!

First full r9 psychic on the server.

Highest magic attack on the server and highest soulforce.

Being the most lovely g4y in the server and actually admitting it (I don't like closets :D)

Having married a guy that stood me up on my wedding.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Idk if its an achievement, but for having THE most dramatic ingame divorce ever. b:shocked

Hitting 418k arma in 3-3 on trash mobs, my highest ever with my sht gear.
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Getting nix and herc through farming TT with my magmite RAWR!

First full r9 psychic on the server.

Highest magic attack on the server and highest soulforce.

Being the most lovely g4y in the server and actually admitting it (I don't like closets :D)

Having married a guy that stood me up on my wedding.

Getting 194 kills on Saturday's TW b:shocked
  • Divinie - Heavens Tear
    Divinie - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think my greatest accomplishment is being the slowest lvler on HT atm =P Been almost three years and I'm only 95 lol however I dont like FF that much anyway heh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am curious,but how do you know whos the higher dps? Damage varies so badly on this game,its not even funny. Hell I've had crits as high as 160k(not that high I know) and as low as 3k(laughable at best).Tsungfai is a great wiz,no one can deny that. Scrubby is too. You guys trying to belittle his 'ability' won't change that. They both hit hard as hell and as far as I remember, when fighting them, they both hit me for about the same amount. Think it may be fair that as far as dps they might,just might be equals?

Those people have neither fought with nor against scrubby, so it's probably less of a headache to let them have their talk. I don't have the math for who has the highest dph, but I'm quite sure scrubby will win if they 1v1. Related to this statement is that, having fought against Tsungfai on numerous occasions in the past, I notice that he doesn't set up his attacks to maximize damage. I rarely see him land an undine on me because he just proceeds straight to gush. So I don't really mind people singing about how hard Tsungfai CAN hit, because how much wizards actually DO hit for depends more on their play style at this point. Tsungfai being the mellow guy that he is probably doesn't bother with debuffs or whatever because he knows he can land the kill anyways -_-.

There are just too many ways to set up the situation and tweak the rules to argue about who CAN hit the hardest so meh. I'm satisfied just knowing Tsungfai has the more appealing personality and scrubby has the more appealing play style (for me anyways). Like I said, people who try to belittle scrubby just never had to TW or PvP against him to compare. Else they would have noticed what I do (or maybe only I notice these things? I dunno O_o). From that, perhaps Tsungfai would hit harder on one target with all debuffs stacked for him, but scrubby's overall damage output in TW would still be higher, and I know who I'd put my money on if they 1v1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Deoxyribose - Heavens Tear
    Deoxyribose - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Greatest accomplishments hmmmm

Making a BM and trashing my archer lol

Made WGTM popular xD lol.. (your welcome to the people who made money >:D)

failing in PK... sometimes :D if not all the time b:shocked (almost 500 kills :D)

Lunar Path nirvana axes? I wasn't the first with them but now people know what they look like cuz of me lol b:dirty

becoming chocolate bear b:pleased... ask Jhalil(Primeape) if you wanna know moar

Never been in Enrage b:cute... never will be either

--
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Greatest accomplishments hmmmm

Made WGTM popular xD lol.. (your welcome to the people who made money >:D)

You're like the 10th person I've seen say this.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Those people have neither fought with nor against scrubby, so it's probably less of a headache to let them have their talk. I don't have the math for who has the highest dph, but I'm quite sure scrubby will win if they 1v1. Related to this statement is that, having fought against Tsungfai on numerous occasions in the past, I notice that he doesn't set up his attacks to maximize damage. I rarely see him land an undine on me because he just proceeds straight to gush. So I don't really mind people singing about how hard Tsungfai CAN hit, because how much wizards actually DO hit for depends more on their play style at this point. Tsungfai being the mellow guy that he is probably doesn't bother with debuffs or whatever because he knows he can land the kill anyways -_-.

There are just too many ways to set up the situation and tweak the rules to argue about who CAN hit the hardest so meh. I'm satisfied just knowing Tsungfai has the more appealing personality and scrubby has the more appealing play style (for me anyways). Like I said, people who try to belittle scrubby just never had to TW or PvP against him to compare. Else they would have noticed what I do (or maybe only I notice these things? I dunno O_o). From that, perhaps Tsungfai would hit harder on one target with all debuffs stacked for him, but scrubby's overall damage output in TW would still be higher, and I know who I'd put my money on if they 1v1.

thats a good way to put it. I like tsungfai,hes a nice guy and fun to talk but scrubby is hilarious,imo. i think they should just 1v1 each other and settle it for the noobs
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options

so he's relying on othe rppl to debuff? lol highest single dph would be off u're own gears and genie no matter how else u try to word it if we are both stand alone i'll do more dmg than he does on a single target lol. aka highest dph on a single target wizzy atm on server lol? stop trying to word things and make them work u're own way lol just cause i'm right nice try though ^_^
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options

Scrubby would win 1v1. Tsungfai doesn't really know how to be a PRO wizard anymore. He logs on for TW, and during that just usualy opens packs.b:shockedand yeah, Tsungfai has the more appealing personality because he doesn't constantly stroke his own epeen.

other people do it for him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nv - Heavens Tear
    Nv - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What the hell are you guys getting at? What he said was, "under the same circumstances." If both of them hit the same target, with the same debuffs/genie skills or whatever, Tsung would still do more damage.
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Is it worth pointing out that one of them is sage and the other is demon?
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What the hell are you guys getting at? What he said was, "under the same circumstances." If both of them hit the same target, with the same debuffs/genie skills or whatever, Tsung would still do more damage.

You lost your forum virginity to make a dumbass post like that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Nv - Heavens Tear
    Nv - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You lost your forum virginity to make a dumbass post like that?

Would I be feeding the troll, if I am to reply to this? Oh wait..
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Would I be feeding the troll, if I am to reply to this? Oh wait..

Hmm, let's think about that....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Scrubby would win 1v1. Tsungfai doesn't really know how to be a PRO wizard anymore. He logs on for TW, and during that just usualy opens packs.b:shockedand yeah, Tsungfai has the more appealing personality because he doesn't constantly stroke his own epeen.

other people do it for him

tsung is a good tw wiz he's never really pk'd, but we're sitll talking completely out of context with what i made in respect to what i said i could do lol.

I still stand that if we were both to use our own debuffs on the same target i would break his dph without problem because of the genie i use lol. Hence why i said i have the highest single target dps on the server, until tsung or honesty pull out a better spark dex genie than mine they will not hit harder lol unless i debuff for them
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Is it worth pointing out that one of them is sage and the other is demon?

double post ftw but even with his extra mastery the spark dmg is way higher wtih the over 100% extra debuff compared to the smaller amount of % gain from mastery
    edited June 2011
    Options
    can i poke scrubbys epeen?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • DjRacer - Heavens Tear
    DjRacer - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hmm accomplishments...

archer tanking a WB in my low 80's
    killing over 100 world bosses with a group of friends before lvl 90 back in mid 2009 (all tanked by Yao or myself and on the rare occasion aesthor)
    completing old frost and lunar with same group of friends in our mid 90's
    first name on enrage's guild list(lol)
    first Lunar TM capes on the server with almost same group of friends (should be the first on the server and maybe even on pwi)
    getting all my stuff without spending a single cent on this game.
    one of the first few 5aps archers to hit the server (now probably 90% of all archers are 5aps)
    having a nice collection of pic's where Alphanei is dead in awkward places LOL
    3 manning full RB from beginning to end (though I was mostly there to bp sano)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That profile pic does not suit you Dj.

*thumbs up your accomplishment about your dead!Peep collection*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    - Having my veno become the #1 PK listed person on HT even until about 7 months after my veno stopped PvPing
    - Getting all the gear I have without cash shopping
    -Being one of the veno's to duo Belial with Ylime and our Bless hercs
    -Wiz healing Sano on Shadow Doll b:chuckle
    -Having my arcane veno tank the BH fire boss without barb or BM buffs
    -Being the first person to beat the *legendary ego veno's* in 1v1's (I think)