Post edited by _Felicity_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is probably a more appropriate thread for the RT forums... b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    18m~20m last time I checked
  • _Felicity_ - Raging Tide
    _Felicity_ - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is probably a more appropriate thread for the RT forums... b:surrender

... I asked about a cleric skill... so I posted it in the "cleric" section of the forums. Posting it in the RT section (I'm assuming) because I'm on the RT server makes no sense at all.

ijs. b:chuckle

And thank you, ILubby!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ... I asked about a cleric skill... so I posted it in the "cleric" section of the forums. Posting it in the RT section (I'm assuming) because I'm on the RT server makes no sense at all.

ijs. b:chuckle

To be clear, you asked about the price of a cleric skill; something that has no bearing on the class whatsoever and merely on the idiosyncrasies of the economy of any given server. That does not immediately imply that the query belongs to this forum. Unlike, say, asking about a specific facet of the skill.

Now if you wanted an average price on all servers, that's another matter altogether. Your original post is not definite, in that regard ;)

ijs. b:bye
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Now if you wanted an average price on all servers, that's another matter altogether. Your original post is not definite, in that regard ;)

Since you're taking the fact that she posted in the cleric forums where all servers can see to begin with, wouldn't it be more logical to just assume that she wanted a general price range over the servers than to lecture her about where to post? And, anyway, if she wanted a price check for a specific server then she would have needed to ask in the trading post forum, not RT.

Anyway, I saw one in the auction house the other day for 50 mil. But obvious over-pricing is obvious. It didn't stay up long anyway, I looked back for it a couple of hours later and the poster must have taken it down.(Being that the item was bid-only and wasn't near expiration before anyone nitpicks my post asking how I know it was the poster.)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    (Being that the item was bid-only and wasn't near expiration before anyone nitpicks my post asking how I know it was the poster.)

Darn, beat me to it. b:chuckle

/sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]