ok do u think i have a point for this argument?

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Cleric
ok so i just ran a nv. was going pretty decent too. at least boss somehow there was a party wipe( wich i didnt cause) we started again and the bm and i died so the 2 aps archers are tanking it. (other sin dosnt count cuz she kept dying every 5 secondes) anyway the account im playing is my freinds not mine so i wasnt gonna keep releaseing corpse to fight and **** over my freinds exp. but after the boss fight both archers and the cleric said .u laid there the hole fight so u arnt getting sh*t. i said if they rezzzed me i would have gladly helped but cleric said she coulldnt cuz the archers who were tanking would have died.(this art is understandable ik). but do u think its right for me to get nothing for not wanting to *** up my freinds exp. or do u think this chick was just being bitchy
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• Jamiesangus - Lost City
    Jamiesangus - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NV is a place where you expect to lose exp granted a cleric may not be able to res you but if its obvious after a few mins they cant you should have released. but seeing as you killed all the bosses you should have still got something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Forsakenx for the amazing signature
  • __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver
    __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Personally I think you were an idiot doing something that could potentially result in a loss of any sort when just borrowing a friend's account. Of course I also think your friend is an idiot for letting you borrow it in the first place. But that's my personal belief. And it's also making the assumption you were actually borrowing an account in the first place and that this story isn't just some tall tale to make people feel sorry for you. =/

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat being said, and shoving personal opinions aside, if you helped kill the rest of the bosses then your cut should have been reduced (to reflect the fact you didn't assist in the final kill), but not denied entirely.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.
  • supertroyman1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    to be personolly honest i wouldnt mind if my cut got reduced and yes i did barrow my freinds account. but going through all that for nothing is bull sh*t
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ok so i just ran a nv. was going pretty decent too. at least boss somehow there was a party wipe( wich i didnt cause) we started again and the bm and i died so the 2 aps archers are tanking it. (other sin dosnt count cuz she kept dying every 5 secondes) anyway the account im playing is my freinds not mine so i wasnt gonna keep releaseing corpse to fight and **** over my freinds exp. but after the boss fight both archers and the cleric said .u laid there the hole fight so u arnt getting sh*t. i said if they rezzzed me i would have gladly helped but cleric said she coulldnt cuz the archers who were tanking would have died.(this art is understandable ik). but do u think its right for me to get nothing for not wanting to *** up my freinds exp. or do u think this chick was just being bitchy
    I second what others said about it being Nirvana and expect to lose XP as a cleric, but evidently you're either dumb or a troll in that they ban for account sharing, and here I am in bewilderment that you're openly admitting you share an account with someone else on PWE's very forums.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    And now quoted as a way of "saving the proof." b:surrender Yes account sharing is illegal via the ToS.

The obvious argument back is if the cleric had done her job you would have helped and since the cleric didn't do that job you couldn't do yours so she should lose a cut of the share, too. Same could be said about the sin not rib striking so she could rez. Same for the archers not kiting the boss to give 5 seconds to rez.

What boss, btw?

Exp lose happens. .1 or .4% isn't a huge difference and its part of the cost of Nirvanaing. If you aren't willing to pay that cost go TT and farm until you can more safely Vana.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Karjala__ - Sanctuary
    Karjala__ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    And now quoted as a way of "saving the proof." b:surrender Yes account sharing is illegal via the ToS.

The obvious argument back is if the cleric had done her job you would have helped and since the cleric didn't do that job you couldn't do yours so she should lose a cut of the share, too. Same could be said about the sin not rib striking so she could rez. Same for the archers not kiting the boss to give 5 seconds to rez.

What boss, btw?

Exp lose happens. .1 or .4% isn't a huge difference and its part of the cost of Nirvanaing. If you aren't willing to pay that cost go TT and farm until you can more safely Vana.

At start of his post i think he spelled ''Last boss'' wrong when he said ''at least boss
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your argument is valid and invalid at the same time.
    First, and as others said, in nirvana you always have to release when you die, if you know yourself cannot take 2 hits from the boss, plz, use a crab meat when you get aggro, AD, whatever to keep yourself alive. It's very rare for a nirvana squad to go all good unless the whole sq is 5 aps then the poor boss cannot do ****, otherwise, ***** happens so you should have known that and not go nirvana if you care about exp.
    Also, I think it was mean for the sq to not give you your share, but that's a main reason why you shouldn't go with random nirvana squads, personally I never do, ever! Don't expect everyone to be nice to you, not to mention scammers. I always have the same nirvana squad, all friends, we do it for fun and money, they don't mind me having less than 5k hp unbuffed, they don't mind me **** up and in return we never mind it if someone stays unressed or cause a wipe (rarely someone dies from random aggro except for the phoenix) and they aoe the birds at the bird boss when he dies and cause a squad wipe, all for fun.
  • supertroyman1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your argument is valid and invalid at the same time.
    First, and as others said, in nirvana you always have to release when you die, if you know yourself cannot take 2 hits from the boss, plz, use a crab meat when you get aggro, AD, whatever to keep yourself alive. It's very rare for a nirvana squad to go all good unless the whole sq is 5 aps then the poor boss cannot do ****, otherwise, ***** happens so you should have known that and not go nirvana if you care about exp.
    Also, I think it was mean for the sq to not give you your share, but that's a main reason why you shouldn't go with random nirvana squads, personally I never do, ever! Don't expect everyone to be nice to you, not to mention scammers. I always have the same nirvana squad, all friends, we do it for fun and money, they don't mind me having less than 5k hp unbuffed, they don't mind me **** up and in return we never mind it if someone stays unressed or cause a wipe (rarely someone dies from random aggro except for the phoenix) and they aoe the birds at the bird boss when he dies and cause a squad wipe, all for fun.

hm i think thats fair argument
  • Bluelita - Archosaur
    Bluelita - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well the situation must be surely considered from the different points of view :
    - yours - you knew that you used an account which wasn't yours and didn't want to make loose exp to the character you played
    - cleric's - clerics are the ones who die the most painfully, as there is no way for them to avoid loosing experience, unless they have a mystic or a 2nd cleric. So yes, considering how often I personally die in bh and release without any word, loosing exp, well you would have pissed me completely off..
    - from the point of the view of the squad : a squad is a team, must play like one and then support mutually and not only think about your personal objectives. You put your personal interest before this of the squad, even maybe you put it in potential danger not contributing in the killing.. so you could be considered as acting egoistically and then don't get the final contribution because it was destinated to the squad members and not single players.

So your point of view individually is comprehensive, but from the point of view of the squad you played egoistically..
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That Story stinks from the beginning to the end.

Dont play "borrowed Accounts" Account sharing is not allowed!
    The second mistake was going to do nirvana and expecting not to die.
    Why is that in the Cleric Subforum ? You imply it was the clerics fault not ressurecting you while he was busy keeping the few able squad members and himself alive to finish that boss ?

Personally i had paid you out for all bosses but the final boss and after that run i had blacklisted your charakter and would never do a run with him again, your mate you borrowed your acc from would thank you for this im sure.

But the crowning failure is making a forum thread about this :D
    I hate Room 38
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    Klizzahrd - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its never a good idea to QQ to the cleric about loosing exp in NV. If they can't rezz you, get up. Because I can assure you that cleric has lost a hella lot more than you have.