Perfect World Preacher?????

2»

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's a Fantasy MMO .... Where better to preach about fictitious deity's b:avoid
    .. and then there were motorcycles that descended from the heavens.
  • XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver
    XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    That makes no sense considering WC is on a regular basis spammed with non game related content. Should we be able to report and ban those people as well???

yes. i dont see what was so hard to understand about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I don't understand whats so hard for you to understand that i cant understand why you don't understand me.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    yes. i dont see what was so hard to understand about that.

I don't think it should be banned, as long as it's not excessive. Like that one player who shall not be named and shamed who spammed world chat with this "___" and posted so often no one else could do anything. That person got a lot better though and isn't anywhere as annoying now. I think people paid money for each tele and if they want to post something they should be able to as long as it doesn't interrupt other's game play. Like when you go on and on for hours, hitting send every single time you possibly can to the point that if someone else tried to post a message in that several hour time frame their text would be buried and unseen no matter how many times they tried. A couple lines to a song, a joke here and there, asking someone else to PM you, letting everyone know your bored and want to meet some new people, saying a few words and then hosting an event (religious or otherwise), etc. I see no harm in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver
    XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't think it should be banned, as long as it's not excessive. Like that one player who shall not be named and shamed who spammed world chat with this "___" and posted so often no one else could do anything. That person got a lot better though and isn't anywhere as annoying now. I think people paid money for each tele and if they want to post something they should be able to as long as it doesn't interrupt other's game play. Like when you go on and on for hours, hitting send every single time you possibly can to the point that if someone else tried to post a message in that several hour time frame their text would be buried and unseen no matter how many times they tried. A couple lines to a song, a joke here and there, asking someone else to PM you, letting everyone know your bored and want to meet some new people, saying a few words and then hosting an event (religious or otherwise), etc. I see no harm in it.

that's what i meant though. if i wasn't clear on that im sorry. i meant the excessive spam, the hour long arguments between 2 or 3 guilds about ganking, or four or so people about there relationship problems. ive got no problem with the normal random spam. i meant the excessive drawn out drama. witch, wile funny as hell at times, prevents people from using WC what it was meant for. getting help, offering help, meeting people and all that rot.
    they wced for an event didnt say what type. and i went there for an event not to get preached at i believe in god and everything but tricking people like that is stupid. and on top of that i didnt argue in a bad way i just made comments on my beliefs and they acted like i was completely wrong. like the fact that them playing on a game infact is a sin since afterall its considered sloth b:chuckle

actualy he did say quite a few times that there guild was holding a bible study.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I don't understand whats so hard for you to understand that i cant understand why you don't understand me.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    that's what i meant though. if i wasn't clear on that im sorry. i meant the excessive spam, the hour long arguments between 2 or 3 guilds about ganking, or four or so people about there relationship problems. ive got no problem with the normal random spam. i meant the excessive drawn out drama. witch, wile funny as hell at times, prevents people from using WC what it was meant for. getting help, offering help, meeting people and all that rot.

Yeah, mostly repeat offenders should have the ability to use world chat muted for a little while. I wouldn't ban them completely though, or even mute them for a very long time just a couple days so they can cool down so to speak. :P This wouldn't be a huge problem to me. I didn't have a particular problem with the way the preacher handled things because the long drawn out stuff he moved to another location as a public event for anyone that actually wanted to hear him. :P Then again, I"m not sure how long this went on for as I was in and out of the game. My comp has been acting up lately, so I haven't been able to play for very long and mostly just check on my ah sales. :P Sometimes buying and flipping for a profit, and sometimes managing to farm a little bit and selling stuff, like mats. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lets not make this a religious debate please. If it becomes such, it will have to be closed.

Thank you.

^ was just about to say that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~