How do I send a ticket?

SokaSua - Lost City
SokaSua - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
You really do not make it clear how to send a ticket in support. please put an option there saying "Nothing here? Send us a ticket"
Anyway. How do I send a ticket -.-
Post edited by SokaSua - Lost City on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    There is that option...it just takes a while to get to it. Keep selecting that what you need isn't there, and eventually you should get to the ticket submission page.

Edit: Actually, go to the My Support page, and there should be an option next to the Search - "Request Support"

Click this, and it should take you to where you can submit a ticket.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Instructions are on support site listed this way:

1. Log onto our support page at: http://support.perfectworld.com/

2. Click and select either the Request Support or Trouble-shooter option

3. Select the game and category and select "Continue to Step 2"

4. Browse all the answers related to the category and carefully read all the topics that may apply to your issue
    5. If you are unable to find your answer at Step 2, select "My answer is not here"

6. You will be prompted for a search, enter any keyword search that reflects your issue (i.e. "Cultivation quest")
    8. Select "Search and Continue" for the search to query your results

9. At the Search Results page, take time to carefully browse and read any topics that reflect you issue.

10. If you are unable to find an answer, select "My answer is not here"

11. Now you will have the option to submit a ticket by clicking on the "Request Support" icon

12. Make sure to fill out all the fields with as much information as possible and click Submit at the bottom of the page.

Once you have successfully submitted your ticket you will receive a ticket number (i.e. ticket 15049-11223). We ask that you only submit a maximum of 1 ticket for your issue. Check your email or log back into our support page for an update of your ticket. We generally respond to a ticket within 1-2 business days.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SokaSua - Lost City
    SokaSua - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Whats the point? cant theyr just be an option from the start?
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011

This is PWE. They.... arnt the greatest thinkers.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011

The "Trouble Shooter" option could be considered as an "option from the start" I guess. Its not really "direct", and not really a smart design, to be honest XD
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    The "Trouble Shooter" option could be considered as an "option from the start" I guess. Its not really "direct", and not really a smart design, to be honest XD

I give it 24 hours defore thats changed to direct you to the same page the rest of the options send you to. b:chuckle
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I give it 24 hours defore thats changed to direct you to the same page the rest of the options send you to. b:chuckle

And that's why I fixed my Sigpic to redirect you right to the My Support page.b:mischievous
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    krittycat wrote: »
    and That's Why I Fixed My Sigpic To Redirect You Right To The My Support Page.b:mischievous

24 Hours Til They Change The Url Of The Page By A Hyphen And You Just Get 404'd Then.

edit:

**** capslock was on... Lol.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    24 Hours Til They Change The Url Of The Page By A Hyphen And You Just Get 404'd Then.

Red alert! Red alert!

Ah the memories... not really, never watched that one, just heard the song plenty of times... I'm not into robots O_0

XD

/offtopic

Maybe its a not so secret plan to discourage people from submitting tickets b:laugh
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Gotta love those automated ticket responses by their bots. :)