Uninstalled this game , I've had enough!

SeekerSin - Dreamweaver
SeekerSin - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
I have been playing this game for over 18months now, and have to say the way Dreamweaver server has gone it's just full of very greedy ppl.
The new thing to do is sell the big room in fc for 2.5mill or 500k a spot.
Now I understand if someone is willing to buy it , then ppl will sell it.
But the knock on affect of this pratice is hardley anyone does "normal" FC runs anymore.
Hardley anyone does BH69's
No more TT runs to make gear because of the rep monkeys.

In short I won't be playing this game again for a while will re-install it in maybe 2 months time and look in on things.

so if you knew a lvl100 barb called layergun or a lvl98 sin called _Layer_ or a lvl87 seeker called Seekersin

It's goodbuy and happy hunting .b:thanks

Trolls please go jump off a high building you know who you are so do one.
For a gallant spirit there can never be defeat
Post edited by SeekerSin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    QQmoar
  • SeekerSin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    wow nice reply , did you have to tax your brain to comeup with such a witty retort??????????
  • XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver
    XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    its weird that you would say that. because i haven't noticed a drop in TT or FC runs at all. sure hardly any one does BH any more. well... that's not true ether. if you stand in the center of arch and watch chat lots of people are looking for bh squads. 69 included. what gets me is 75+ people buying heads. just do the damn FC? lol. but its how people want to play. to me it sounds like you're just to lazy to go look for squads for stuff and are blaming "greedy" people. you seem to have a lvl 98 sin? try soloing FC for yourself and making some coin? or quit. makes no difference to me. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I don't understand whats so hard for you to understand that i cant understand why you don't understand me.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lets make new tread every time somebody uninstal game.

I'm probably going to uninstal it as well.but still considering it. but my reasons is bugs, gliches, motorbikes and op fishes. unbalanced game. I'm sure I can find better game. I wish you to find better too.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If a person wants to quit the game, they should quit. I just don't see what the point is in making a thread announcing your departure, other than seeking attention. No one cares, no one is going to beg you to stay, and you'll be back later anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    wow nice reply , did you have to tax your brain to comeup with such a witty retort??????????
    No. But I am sure you have to task your brain when it comes to formulating sentences. There's no space between a word and a comma that comes after it. And "wow" should be capitalized. QQing about the game whilst using faulty grammar is classy.
    edited June 2011
    its weird that you would say that. because i haven't noticed a drop in TT or FC runs at all. sure hardly any one does BH any more. well... that's not true ether. if you stand in the center of arch and watch chat lots of people are looking for bh squads. 69 included. what gets me is 75+ people buying heads. just do the damn FC? lol. but its how people want to play. to me it sounds like you're just to lazy to go look for squads for stuff and are blaming "greedy" people. you seem to have a lvl 98 sin? try soloing FC for yourself and making some coin? or quit. makes no difference to me. b:bye

I make nirvana squads on my barb and say any class is welcome ,

I also make or try to make FC squads in my seekers lvl range and have to wait for well over an hour for 6 ppl of the right class on average.

I think you should take off the rose tinted sunnys off because you are over exaggerating
    the ease in finding squads

You then go onto say you've not noticed a drop in TT runs LMAO on that one,
    And your " can't beat them , join them " comment's just don't sit well with my Constitution,
    so I will never sell an fc or do any ALT fc's imo the game has gone right down the pan .
    edited June 2011
    No. But I am sure you have to task your brain when it comes to formulating sentences. There's no space between a word and a comma that comes after it. And "wow" should be capitalized. QQing about the game whilst using faulty grammar is classy.

**** off you fooking re-tarded low life scum.
    Who made you the fooking grammer police you blue-vained-narcissistic-****-jockey
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I have been playing this game for over 18months now, and have to say the way Dreamweaver server has gone it's just full of very greedy ppl.
    The new thing to do is sell the big room in fc for 2.5mill or 500k a spot.
    Now I understand if someone is willing to buy it , then ppl will sell it.
    But the knock on affect of this pratice is hardley anyone does "normal" FC runs anymore.
    Hardley anyone does BH69's
    No more TT runs to make gear because of the rep monkeys.

In short I won't be playing this game again for a while will re-install it in maybe 2 months time and look in on things.

so if you knew a lvl100 barb called layergun or a lvl98 sin called _Layer_ or a lvl87 seeker called Seekersin

It's goodbuy and happy hunting .b:thanks

Trolls please go jump off a high building you know who you are so do one.

More than a year ago, everybody (really, nearly everybody) got the Gamma virus, and wc was full of LF Rebirth. No one did Zhen squads anymore, or quests, or grinding. Im just saying its probably a fase, people will get over it, something new will come along. Thats just life...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    I also make or try to make FC squads in my seekers lvl range and have to wait for well over an hour for 6 ppl of the right class on average.

You're a seeker. You don't need a full squad to do FC. Find a sin and a cleric and you can trio it. Sure, you may not be able to do huge pulls like you would if you were in your 90s or had a barb, but it actually has the potential to be less of a hassle than running with a full squad, especially if you work well together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    More than a year ago, everybody (really, nearly everybody) got the Gamma virus, and wc was full of LF Rebirth. No one did Zhen squads anymore, or quests, or grinding. Im just saying its probably a fase, people will get over it, something new will come along. Thats just life...

Very true and I do hope this "fase" people are going through will pass soon ,but for me I'm taking a break from the game. As it has become less and less fun to play for me at the mo.
  • XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver
    XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I think you should take off the rose tinted sunnys off because you are over exaggerating

And your " can't beat them , join them " comment's just don't sit well with my Constitution,
    so I will never sell an fc or do any ALT fc's imo the game has gone right down the pan .

mmhm. ive got all kinds of toons of varying lvls and i never have trouble finding a squad for anything. perhaps its just your personality. perhaps people just dont like you? i can see why too if your going to be a little butthurt crybaby and make a dramatic thread just because your quitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I don't understand whats so hard for you to understand that i cant understand why you don't understand me.
    edited June 2011
    You're a seeker. You don't need a full squad to do FC. Find a sin and a cleric and you can trio it. Sure, you may not be able to do huge pulls like you would if you were in your 90s or had a barb, but it actually has the potential to be less of a hassle than running with a full squad, especially if you work well together.

Will give it ago in 2 months time maybe more ppl will see the full potenail of a seeker with bloodpaint on while in vortex with a bm dropping HF.

It's a bit like a Barb with the demon version of Beast Onslaught + Arma dropping the hammer on pulls in fc's while a bm throws off HF .

100k+ crits all around .
  • KennyPowers - Raging Tide
    KennyPowers - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So you're quitting for two months in hopes that when you return, "maybe more ppl will see the full potenail of a seeker with bloodpaint on while in vortex with a bm dropping HF."

Sounds like someone knocked your seeker (or seekers in general) for some reason and you took it personally. If that's the case and your ego is that fragile...then...*points and laughs*
    edited June 2011
    So you're quitting for two months in hopes that when you return, "maybe more ppl will see the full potenail of a seeker with bloodpaint on while in vortex with a bm dropping HF."

Sounds like someone knocked your seeker (or seekers in general) for some reason and you took it personally. If that's the case and your ego is that fragile...then...*points and laughs*

Not at all just got peed off with spending 2 hours +100k on teles trying to form an fc this morning ,

While at the same time all I was seeing in wc was ppl selling fc heads for my lvl range and decided enough was enough and I needed a break from this game thats all .
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Will give it ago in 2 months time maybe more ppl will see the full potenail of a seeker with bloodpaint on while in vortex with a bm dropping HF.

I duo'd my sin from 89 to 100 by mostly just duoing with a seeker, who brought his cleric alt in when needed for buffs. Good seekers are beasts in FC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    SeekerSin, you should be doing phoenix valley anyways, ijs
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    XCurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what next ? people ragequiting b/c they can't find sq for world bosses b:laugh
    he'll be back 1hr b4 2x b:chuckle
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2011

thats your prob... ppl always need pullers on harshlands...
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wow, even on my so called "dead server" as a seeker I couldn't get a break from FCs. If I went AFK I would come back to 10+ messages of "want to FC?"
    re
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011

@ part bout buying at 75+:

I do that on my sin (89 atm), but only after I reach 50-60% from normal runs. This usually would be 1 run w/o deaths, 2 runs if for some god damn reason I die.

Once I reach that magical 50-60% I buy the big rooms for 500k, have the guy in there kill the boss and then play puller and heavy *** DD (cause I know those mobs gonna whoooop my *** if I don't spam the *** outta the few AoE's i got on my sin). Within 2-3 Big rooms being bought I have dinged and hit my next lvl and the process repeats.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This is a troll right>? b:bye