edited June 2011 in Assassin
Deleted
Post edited by Aizza - Harshlands on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    1. If you have -5k HP, refine your helm first (I'm assuming you have a warsoul). If you have +5k HP, refine your daggers first to anywhere between +5 and +10.

2. I was considering a few pieces of r9...until I found out the GST costs are far greater than the Medal costs b:shocked For the ring alone, Medals (at 30mil a piece), will cost you 90mil, but the GSTs (when they're on sale for 50 silver for 1000 chips) will cost you 160 gold.
    As for the other pieces, use http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rank_and_Reputation/RankIX and http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/search to draw your
    own conclusions. Just search "Catastrophe" on the database to see r9 sin gear.
    The daggers have the highest DPH of all daggers and 5 procs, of which you can get 3; +2 range, +205 HP, +10~11 dex, GoF, and +30 atk lvl. (Am I wrong on this? Do they actually have all 5 procs like quenched Shadow of Nirvana armor?)
    The set bonuses for r9 are:
    2 pieces-- +10 def lvl
    3 pieces-- +1% crit
    4 pieces-- +10 atk lvl
    5 pieces-- +10 def lvl
    6 pieces-- +20 atk lvl

3. Not sure about crafting tomes. I've never done it and I'm only on my 2nd tome ever for my sin. If money isn't an issue, go for Pan Gu Creator, or Love: Up and Down (obviously xD).

4. The armor past 100, with the exception of the 101 r9 gear, no longer exists in PWI.

5. Always always ALWAYS put garnets in a physical weapon. In everything else, you'll want citrines/vit stones until you have the HP you so desire (5K is the bare minimum for an EG sin and 6-7k is desirable. 8k+ is godly), then shard DoTs for higher DPS and BP healing.

Max level on PWI is 105 (Still 150 on the original version). As for reaching that soloing FCC, idk. But if you have no interest in r9, there is little point in leveling past 100, save for the few extra stat points and a slight edge in stealth/awareness levels.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~