bp in pve

Options
supertroyman1
supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Assassin
ok so ik bp gives back hp and that mobs dont normally hit hard. but in say lvl 59+ after 2 spark will bp keep u at max hp against 1 mob at a time? or at least keep u up long enough for an hp pot to drop?

this is with decent gear btw
Post edited by supertroyman1 on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    things start becoming easier with double spark, inner harmony, and rising dragon strike at 59.

and to your question, yes, most of the time.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yup, it will

especially like skai said, you will get skills to keep your chi up, and you will be able to be sparked pretty much constantly
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Shulky - Heavens Tear
    Shulky - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It also depends on your weapon and refine. BP gives you 2% of damage dealt (phys melee damage). If you have a +10 weapon vs a +1, clearly you're going to get more HP back from he +10 daggers rather than the +1. Same with your dex. Are you pure dex or dex/vit build? A pure will get more benefit because their damage dealt is more because of the fact they have higher dex.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NinjaAssain - Lost City
    NinjaAssain - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well i got a 4 sock fully hp sharded cape cheif of taruen 5+ 2 sck hook and thorns and some other armour with added hp i solo tt and stuff fairly easly with bp almost maxxed so ya its awsome it gets easyer with each lvl XD
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Even just casually keeping track of the healing from BP I can see at lvl 78 it is really like adding an extra 1k hp's - so it is very nice. I do notice if i just auto attack without spark i still go through pots and crab meat though.
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was really only using crab meat with adds and pots when it was an extra damage monster or an add. I am also only lvl 78 so no triple spark yet