whas is the best class for money making?

Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
many ppl say wizard is a expensive class. but why when i play on other class i always problem getting to make money. so i just want to know what is the best class for making money???
Post edited by Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• molderxtox
    molderxtox Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    magicans especially cleric coz he can heal himself and he have plum shot which is physical hit and have the other hits which are magical
  • Kariae - Heavens Tear
    Kariae - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    depends on how much money.... if your eyes are set low, venos spend next to nothing in repairs.. if you're talkin end game monies? be a sin or BM. get as much -interval gear as you can. grind for it or farm for it. find a way. then at lv100 run nirvana all day for coins and solo FF for noobs.b:chuckle
    best way to make money is to roll a sin. get aps. use your high level sin alt to make the character you really want to play b:shutup
  • kriviox
    kriviox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Honestly, I find venos WITH herc (note that without herc you have to wait longer to solo TTs to farm mats for money, and some you cannot do without Herc at all) if you are looking for something solo to do.

Sins make money in the end-game by soloing frost/trophymode/TTs however the catch here is nearly the same as with the herc. You have to have good gear to be able to do this, which means you either have to farm your **** off for the money, or put money in the game.

Venos can start farming TTs sooner, but end game are more limited in their big money making. I personally plan to solo frost for money. Earning 5m a run and doing 4 a day I could make 20m (minus charm+repairs)

I have also seen BMs soloing FF however, it is harder for them to do and 99% of them when finding people always make sure to have a sin with BP in squad. I've also seen two barbs who do the big room and only big room/heads. Probably due to their lower damage output is why they don't continue.

Every class has its ways of making money. Some have more choices than others. And ALL classes are expensive. Not just wizard. We all have our own bills in-game.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Class has nothing really to do with getting rich. Learn to merchant and play the market on your server and eventually you will have more coin than you know what to do with.

Fuzzy just wish he would quit being lazy and do this for himself so the panda wouldn't be so poor all the time. b:cry

WarrenWolfy has a good guide to making coin... Fuzzy look for it an when find the thread will edit this post with a link.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
    Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    THX for all answer, i ever role a cleric, but always fail to role them coz their attack are so low. And i always die alot when role a cleric. i ever role a veno, but i am so bored to lvl it, so much quest i must do. Its so hard to rule sin at low lvl for me. They are melee and squishy enough to kill easily. And bm have a lot of repair fee.
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    FuzzyWuzz is telling no fairytales. My ex made 110 mil in a week buy just merchanting buying/selling. Ppl think it's a long and tedious work /I do as well/ but it's worth it if u don't wanna farm TTs 24/7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    fastest money-making class? cash shopper. second fastest, merchant. and if you think questing to level up a veno gets tedious then you definitely want to do one of those two, they're MUCH faster than farming or grinding coin with any class.

sins are squishy, yes --- ANY class at the low levels is squishy, really. (well, except maybe the heavy armor classes, my seeker's pretty tough...) learn apothecary, make life powders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.