g15 ring

xdnoypidx
xdnoypidx Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2011 in The Crafting Nook
ok so i have 25 nightspike crystals and i manufacture the g15 magic ring, but when i check my bag the ring isn't there. is there a percentage or chances for manufacturing the g15 ring?
Post edited by xdnoypidx on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    xdnoypidx wrote: »
    ok so i have 25 nightspike crystals and i manufacture the g15 magic ring, but when i check my bag the ring isn't there. is there a percentage or chances for manufacturing the g15 ring?

you answered your own question. yes there is % the more crystals you risk the higher your chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    With 25 crystals there's only a 9% chance that its successful.
    50 crystals is 19%
    100 crystals is 39%
    200 crystals is 80%.

Even with 200 crystals there's still a 1 in 5 chance you don't get he ring. And thats the best chance you got.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    xdnoypidx wrote: »

If you only needed 25 Nightspike Crystals to craft a grade refine-able grade 15 ring, everyone would have one by now lol

Biggest reason why people aren't farming them is the % chance in success - that sucks. Only seen 1 of them in-game and the quest have been out since Tideborn Expansion. Maybe there is a few on other servers.
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you only needed 25 Nightspike Crystals to craft a grade refine-able grade 15 ring, everyone would have one by now lol

Biggest reason why people aren't farming them is the % chance in success - that sucks. Only seen 1 of them in-game and the quest have been out since Tideborn Expansion. Maybe there is a few on other servers.

There are at least a couple on DW, all from packs of course. No one (to my knowledge) has successfully farmed one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    OP's question has been answered, and Fuzzy is placing this one in the crafting section.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    there is at least one successfully farmed on HT, since he had it before they put the nightspike boxes in packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, Xyrex farmed his way before they appeared as pack items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory