Embrace anyone

lydiate
lydiate Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Suggestion Box
just an idea but it would be nice for anyone to be able to embrace anyone, as its really just carrying them after all.
My point is this, i was playing today, and a girl i was carrying said to me, i wonder why i cant carry men, seems sexist to me. I happen to agree with her, she is a fighter class and im a caster, hence she is stronger physically than me, yet cant carry me but my physically weak character can carry her.
I am sorry but this actually goes against the laws of physics.

Men carry Women - in game at the moment
Women carry Men - not in game due to inaccurate assumption of women being weaker
Men carry Men - Not in game due to homophobic game company
Women carry Women - Again homophobic attitude does not allow for it

And before people start, this is not a bring *** marriage to PW thread, its one about embrace, the ability to carry other players, it wont take much to change it.

Not such a perfect world as it stands at the moment. But nether the less the game is good, just needs a few bit here and there, as do most games.

p.s. Also, i would like people to do their homework before using the old "not in ancient china" response to me, the ancient gods themselves where mostly strong female warriors.
Though females yes did not have many rights at that time, but this is not about that it is about strength.

p.p.s. just thought i would also point out the in the ancient Chinese dynastic histories *** marriage had been documented, and was allowed as along as it did not interfere with family lineage. read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_China
Post edited by lydiate on

Comments

• Sariem - Archosaur
    Sariem - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i agree with you but if they want to be homophobic then they should add a carry option that isint used for the kiss emocon
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i dont really care about this... but what i WOULD like.. is embracing in instances

that way i can carry my smexy cleric on my back while i run through the dungeon at 10.8b:thanks
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Soundboy - Dreamweaver
    Soundboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    exactly, the point in this post is not to be a carry/embrace which has a kiss, but one which gives people the chance to carry their friends, such as on your back as furries said, that would work well with their new duel client policy so you can carry your new alt with a higher level character, and not have to have 1 carrier being male and the one being carried being female.

p.s. truekossy, this tread differs from the others in the fast it is not asking for homosexual relations, it is asking for more carry options.
    the reason for my p.p.s. in the first statement was the fact people in the past have used that as a reason for dissing an idea, when in fact if they read up on it, they would find that they are wrong, Ancient China was ahead in many ways of thinking, but over time has done a u-turn on many of those ideas.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lydiate wrote: »
    Embrace anyone

No thanks, I pass...

Oh wait, I thought you were asking... Nvm.

On topic, been suggested plenty of times, they said no, we said bummer, some insisted, they said no, we said bummer, some insisted, they said no, we said bummer, some insisted, they said no, we said bummer, some insisted, we said again?, they said no, we said ok... And so on.

I like the idea and all but... its probably going to be a "no" again... Sorry.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This has been discussed many times before with only one official reply: Since the game is coded in China, which doesn't allow anything slightly homosexual by governmental law, this will simply never happen until it changes.
This discussion has been closed.