level 90 seeker. Can i do delta now?

Options
Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Seeker
Hello i just reached 90 at last!. Begin a nice journey getting there, now i want to see what else i can do new. I know i got the bh79 and of course more fc, and the cube for a page and culti and probably more things. But however i always see that delta call time to time. I am wonder when i can join it, i have been wondering for ages. So what level can i start and what level will squads bother inviting me.

I thought 90 might do, if not then maybe 100. Anyways i would like to know thanks.b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Blaydewind - Raging Tide
    Blaydewind - Raging Tide Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    First of all, congrats, Yuni b:victory. You can technically enter delta at 85+, but quest-wise there is no point in doing Delta (except maybe your oht culti, but I forget the lowest level you can do those). Delta for you now, aside from OHT quests, is another way to make coin (assuming you will sell your chest of coins, old book pages, and/or mystical tome fragments). If you can find an experienced group that will take you, I encourage you to take the opportunity to learn the instance and experience something new :). I can tell you that our server can sometimes have a hard time finding AoE DDs as we're polluted with sins b:chuckle. Every time I've gone on a delta run, someone adds me to their FL b:chuckle.

At 100+, you will have a BH in there, which only requires the first 3 waves at most. I hope this answers your question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    First of all, congrats, Yuni b:victory. You can technically enter delta at 85+, but quest-wise there is no point in doing Delta (except maybe your oht culti, but I forget the lowest level you can do those). Delta for you now, aside from OHT quests, is another way to make coin (assuming you will sell your chest of coins, old book pages, and/or mystical tome fragments). If you can find an experienced group that will take you, I encourage you to take the opportunity to learn the instance and experience something new :). I can tell you that our server can sometimes have a hard time finding AoE DDs as we're polluted with sins b:chuckle. Every time I've gone on a delta run, someone adds me to their FL b:chuckle.

At 100+, you will have a BH in there, which only requires the first 3 waves at most. I hope this answers your question.

Someone asked for full delta run and told me i was too low i must be at least 95. Well either there is one for lower levels or i guess i will wait another 5 levels. Anyways thanks for helping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I completed Delta at level 92 on my seeker and 89 on my bm. just depends on how good the group is. i had a +10 R8 archer and my seeker with level 10 vortex and only a +3 Dragon seeker tt 90 green sword took agro off him. but mana 5 wasnt even enough to keep my vortex up even while charmed -.-; b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    :) cool. Anyways i need to get my gear >.> still got xD my gear from 80s, so i am going to spend some time trying to get mouncrashers.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    3 9x seekers in my faction did it. They weren't OP geared and didn't have rainbow bonus
  • Blaydewind - Raging Tide
    Blaydewind - Raging Tide Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Someone asked for full delta run and told me i was too low i must be at least 95. Well either there is one for lower levels or i guess i will wait another 5 levels. Anyways thanks for helping.

They told you that as a level preference. The actual requirement listed is 85+. For example, you can enter FC at 75+, but most groups will want 80+ to have more leeway for possible gate openers/quest takers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    They told you that as a level preference. The actual requirement listed is 85+. For example, you can enter FC at 75+, but most groups will want 80+ to have more leeway for possible gate openers/quest takers.

Its okay :) i am used to raging tide ignore my invites delta. Delta i understand but tt i dont. Cant find tt 2- 3 or 3 -1. But my faction are going to help me, so i am going to wait for that. I dont trust random squads for anything but fc and bh right now, i mean how hard is it to say no seeker dd. I hate when they say looking for dd, but as soon its a seeker or mystic they ignore. Why not say sin and bm and stop wasting my time waiting lol.

:) Anyways thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I completed Delta at level 92 on my seeker and 89 on my bm. just depends on how good the group is. i had a +10 R8 archer and my seeker with level 10 vortex and only a +3 Dragon seeker tt 90 green sword took agro off him. but mana 5 wasnt even enough to keep my vortex up even while charmed -.-; b:shocked

For that to happen, he must have barraged and took aggro on all those mobs, the mobs winded up being too close to him and 50% damage reduction took effect. It's a bit more efficient and much more cheaper to spam click mp foods then use a mp charm. Even with sage vortex, you can keep it up if you continuously spam mp foods, if there is no mana drain or mp auras.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Someone once told me Barrage doesnt get affected by damage reduction...guess I was lied to :(
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    For that to happen, he must have barraged and took aggro on all those mobs, the mobs winded up being too close to him and 50% damage reduction took effect. It's a bit more efficient and much more cheaper to spam click mp foods then use a mp charm. Even with sage vortex, you can keep it up if you continuously spam mp foods, if there is no mana drain or mp auras.

yeah i know i asked for mana 2 and they put it up to 5 lol but i have a mp charm on because i got it outta a pack so i decided to equip it i was dissappointed that my vortex kept getting interrupted even with mana 5 up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yeah i know i asked for mana 2 and they put it up to 5 lol but i have a mp charm on because i got it outta a pack so i decided to equip it i was dissappointed that my vortex kept getting interrupted even with mana 5 up.

Its most likely eye interrupting then .I got sage with a 2.3k mp and on mana 1 it keeps up ;o
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its most likely eye interrupting then .I got sage with a 2.3k mp and on mana 1 it keeps up ;o

no its not eye interrupting it its because of the mana. and no way in hell sage stays up with just mana 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no its not eye interrupting it its because of the mana. and no way in hell sage stays up with just mana 1.

Agreed. Mana 1 doesn't even keep BoA up with a 2.8k mana pool.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Agreed. Mana 1 doesn't even keep BoA up with a 2.8k mana pool.
    actually it does cuz i am pulling on my barb and my zhen never goes down unless its a stun wave
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    actually it does cuz i am pulling on my barb and my zhen never goes down unless its a stun wave

Than you have a charm
    Barrage costs 540 mana/3 seconds (lvl 10)
    Lvl1 mana aura regens 500 mana/5 seconds. By using simple math, it's impossible to keep lvl 10 BoA up and running with only lvl 1 mana aura

Or your simply noob enough to not lvl your barrage

PS: The eye can't interupt a zhen in progress. Only skills that are channeling
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options

i was charmed and i had mana 2 and it kept going down the mana drain is insane from vortex level 10 you add in sage version and it costs even more. sorry but we know your bsing us. b:bye

also level 5 mana and my mp still was majorly dropping and dropping me out of zhen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i was charmed and i had mana 2 and it kept going down the mana drain is insane from vortex level 10 you add in sage version and it costs even more. sorry but we know your bsing us. b:bye

also level 5 mana and my mp still was majorly dropping and dropping me out of zhen.

I don't think higher lvl Aura is going to save you any more, cause nomather what the lvl, it will always tick once every 5 seconds. So your mana pool has to be big enough to last for 5 seconds, before it get's refilled again (add in charm to last 1 extra tick from vortext, asuming it'll insta tick you)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Catanna - Dreamweaver
    Catanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My seeker has lvl 11 sage vortex and can vortex her heart out. This is impossible to do without 1-Mana charm 2-Mana/Magic gear. It only takes one peice. I use either a magic ring or a MP helm. I have seen other seekers get a second rank8 chest and imbue it with mana shards. So this means in a delta even without mana 1 I can vortex without interuption. Good Luck and happy Deltaing :D