edited June 2011 in Assassin
blood paint. is it worth lvling at all?
Post edited by Angelstealth - Harshlands on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Well that depends on you.

If you plan to go Sage at 89, you'll want it leveled either way so might as well.

Personally, I leveled mine to 10 just for convenience. And now I'm Sage with Sage Bloodpaint.

The only thing leveling bloodpaint does is increase the duration and mana cost. Exception to that is Sage Bloodpaint, which increases the bloodsuck to 3%.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Troller - Sanctuary
    Troller - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Depends if you are lazy or not...Or planning on getting level 11 blood paint.

Give me your blood paint you greedy sins! >:C
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Despite the name, only a part time troll. b:victory
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    At first there is no real use in lvling bp, since you got more useful skills to lvl and will be short on spirit.

Later, let's say end 70s or 80+, you will have the main skills up to date and lvling bp is useful. It's usefull just so you just have to bp 1 time in squad or after 30 min when the other classes buffs also run out (if you buff ever 10 min they will run out of range etc). It's not amazing, but better lvl it later on unles you only solo.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i'm a demon, and the demon version is just double the time limit of the cast since the 18 seconds of evasion doesn't help at all.

i leveled it because of the convenience. i'm too used to hour long buffs nowadays xP
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!