MAJOR Website Issues

Ecclectic - Dreamweaver
Ecclectic - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
First, I get a $20 card, and the billing page is messed up (Country drop down list box simply refreshes the page), and now, when I try to contact you, I get this as an automated reply in my email...

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

coreclientbetafeedback@perfectworld.com
Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

So, I've wasted $20, AND I can't contact you about it?

I've received this message using 2 diff accounts AND 2 email hosts, G-Mail and Yahoo Mail. Now, I understand sometimes getting tons of emails about simple issues can be annoying, but when I am a paying customer, and I can't get through, there's an issue...
Post edited by Ecclectic - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You should mail to billing@perfectworldinc.com, or send a ticket here: http://support.perfectworld.com/

I will also move this to the Cash Shop Huddle sub-forum.
  • SatoriTempus - Dreamweaver
    SatoriTempus - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    That support page doesn't help. What happened to submitting a ticket through Contact Us? That doesn't work either, by the way.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

coreclientbetafeedback@perfectworld.com
    Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

I'm patiently trying to contact, without losing my mind like in the movie Falling Down, the 1993 movie starring Michael Douglas.
  • slashmall
    slashmall Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Now your charge your zen page doesn't work either, but why worry you got the cash, so what if the users don't get their zen. And all your ways to contact you don't work either. What a perfect world. Bet you haven't even wondered why you haven't been getting complaints. b:bye
  • SatoriTempus - Dreamweaver
    SatoriTempus - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Got my automated ticket number reply, but so far nothing else. Come on now, it's been all weekend, we're getting VERY impatient. Wanna see how bad it can get? Keep messing with the paying users (the ones you got money from but haven't paid out Zen to) and see if some type of Anonymous doesn't come to ya.