Grinding off hours?

AddyIyn - Lost City
AddyIyn - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
As the title states, usually when you get infamous hours you can grind them off ex. at the stauch worms or so forth. But my question here is where i would go to grind off hours as a psy? As you know the stauch worms have elemental resist.. so thats a "no".
Although waiting till my hours cool off will be a painb:shocked
Post edited by AddyIyn - Lost City on

Comments

• Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Killing mobs decreases your time? Since when?
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • AddyIyn - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Yes they do infact decrease your timeb:chuckle i got 4 hours off my veno in just 15 minutes
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yes they do infact decrease your timeb:chuckle i got 4 hours off my veno in just 15 minutes

room 4 of cube maybe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    And here I am making worthless catshops all the time to burn the time.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • AddyIyn - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Ahhh thanks!b:cute i Hadn't thought of that.....but that should wrok xD
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    North east of orchid temple is a small group of ? mobs - Grudging Soldiers, with only like 20k hp. I think they are there for a marriage quest. Ive played around with them on my veno to level flying pets. They go down very easily. They circle another mob - cant remember its name - keep away from it. If you attack if, a bunch of grudging soliders will attack you at once.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Cube room 3 or 4? anyways the one that the venos train pets on

Shame it's not Christmas anymore, the snowmen were beast to burn hours on, and you got lots of chi stones for the genie and DQ points from the fireworks
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    North east of orchid temple is a small group of ? mobs - Grudging Soldiers, with only like 20k hp. I think they are there for a marriage quest. Ive played around with them on my veno to level flying pets. They go down very easily. They circle another mob - cant remember its name - keep away from it. If you attack if, a bunch of grudging soliders will attack you at once.

I think thats the Chingling Emperor isnt it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]