~ TW Report 6/3/11 - 6/5/11 ~

SilverCleric - Lost City
SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Here's the weekly line up...

FRIDAY, 6/3/11:

20:00 KageBushi vs. Zodain at Mount Lantern
20:03 Instinct vs. Knights at Fragrant Hills

SATURDAY, 6/4/11:

20:00 Essence vs. Vengeful at The Lost
20:03 Lisa <3 vs. Vengeful at S. Dragon Height
20:06 Knights vs. Forbiden at Sanctuary
20:09 TheFamily vs. Forbiden at Forest of Haze
20:12 Acid_Rain vs. DARKnes at The Harshlands
20:15 Zodain vs. KageBushi at Misfortune
20:18 EURYDICE vs. YaKuZa at Dragon Wilds
20:21 Portico vs. DraGOneS at Deserted Sea

Please Discuss, and don't flame.. lol xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
Post edited by SilverCleric - Lost City on

Comments

• MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What is this? No one's attacking Ess?
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I'm sure KageBushi is behind it somehow. Ban Shadowroot!
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    drjiggle wrote: »
    I'm sure KageBushi is behind it somehow. Ban Shadowroot!

Maybe its because everyone is worried if they bid on Essence they will automatically get accused of fake bidding...

Like what happened with us... :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    EURYDICE outbid Vengeful for Dragon Wilds <shrugs>
    Guess that gonna be an epic fight.

Along with Lisa<3 attacking Venge. That gonna be fun ;)

Sure... nothing fishy there eh?

Can someone tell me who these folks are???

Anyway, enjoy TW's, have fun :)
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    EURYDICE outbid Vengeful for Dragon Wilds <shrugs>
    Guess that gonna be an epic fight.

Along with Lisa<3 attacking Venge. That gonna be fun ;)

Sure... nothing fishy there eh?

Can someone tell me who these folks are???

Anyway, enjoy TW's, have fun :)

Well they could be a fake bid guild or just a random newbie guild we never heard of and is attempting to get land... but since they are attacking instant and Vengeful they could be fake biding... but who knows...

I find it funny how nobody is pointing the finger saying *they are fake bidding! Ban them!* like how they did with us.... >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Well they could be a fake bid guild or just a random newbie guild we never heard of and is attempting to get land... but since they are attacking instant and Vengeful they could be fake biding... but who knows...

I find it funny how nobody is pointing the finger saying *they are fake bidding! Ban them!* like how they did with us.... >.>

meh we dont QQ like them everyone knows its a fake bid b:victory
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    meh we dont QQ like them everyone knows its a fake bid b:victory

Why would you QQ? It's not like you have been influenced by it. :o
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Not so funny thing is I think Vengeful will send 80 people to the Lisa war instead of Essence....
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited June 2011

LOL who said nothing was being done??? I don't know if GMs will do anything but tickets have been sent. Fake bid is fake bid.

@angellicdeity Don't think, you may hurt yourself ;)
  • WhitePedo - Lost City
    WhitePedo - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Lol? Clearly, you're in denial.

How is EURYDICE is newbie guild we never heard of when clearly, KageBushi's members are in there? -coughTitsaniacough-

I do admire your choice to pretend like you know nothing though. <3 b:kiss Keep up the great work.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Keep the flames out of this thread.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited June 2011
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol, I like how no one mentions how Yakuza keeps getting outbid on the territory of deserted sea. No matter how much we decide to bid we keep getting outbid. Suspicious? Nahhh.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol, I like how no one mentions how Yakuza keeps getting outbid on the territory of deserted sea. No matter how much we decide to bid we keep getting outbid. Suspicious? Nahhh.

Yes, obviousoly those are fake bids...

As for this week biddings... I would like to just say few words:

EURYDICE - guild formed on 29th of May by KageBushi member's alt. Having in guild KB's leaders wife - Titsania and some of KB members. 22 members in the guild, maybe 10 members having 100h to attend TW. I would like to ask GMs to track where they got that amount of money to bid.
    ZzZin = TryToReachme
    temperos = darknessa
    ShiningRock = The_owner
    Gin_Ryu = Gin_Kaze

Most of characters arent even lvl 90... As I understand they wanted to bid to win TW, right? LOL I guess shadowroot is going on another vactions... Hopefully this time once for good...

I<3Lisa guild - guild formed on 1th of June... 5 members in the guild... Leader is Dexter_ (ex-member of YaKuZa)... Guild lvl 1, none had even 100h to show up for war...

Resume: Now Im asking You all, is this serious? Its another week (5th in a row?) that fake bids made by lvl 1 factions are destroying the fun for the server! I wanna ask how many more weeks GMs will just stand this situation and do nothing? How long do You think players that are paying PWI lots of money will tolerate lack of reaction from the GMs? Its not difficult to find out where that money come from and how come those kind of bids appear... We expect actions... And for You stupid tards from KageBushi, YaKuZa, Essence - You guys are spoiling the fun, learn to play fair... Are You really proud of what are u doing? On side note - respect to cheze for what he said in Essence's GC 2 weeks ago abt fake bids... You know what... Respect man... Wish there was more ppl of your calibre in Essence...

On side note: I hope both sides had fun in TW for City of Lost... Was a good one... Thx for good fight... I hope next week Vengeful finally bring full 80's...
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2011

As for this week biddings... I would like to just say few words:

EURYDICE - guild formed on 29th of May by KageBushi member's alt. Having in guild KB's leaders wife - Titsania and some of KB members. 22 members in the guild, maybe 10 members having 100h to attend TW. I would like to ask GMs to track where they got that amount of money to bid.
    ZzZin = TryToReachme
    temperos = darknessa
    ShiningRock = The_owner
    Gin_Ryu = Gin_Kaze

Most of characters arent even lvl 90... As I understand they wanted to bid to win TW, right? LOL I guess shadowroot is going on another vactions... Hopefully this time once for good...

I<3Lisa guild - guild formed on 1th of June... 5 members in the guild... Leader is Dexter_ (ex-member of YaKuZa)... Guild lvl 1, none had even 100h to show up for war...

Resume: Now Im asking You all, is this serious? Its another week (5th in a row?) that fake bids made by lvl 1 factions are destroying the fun for the server! I wanna ask how many more weeks GMs will just stand this situation and do nothing? How long do You think players that are paying PWI lots of money will tolerate lack of reaction from the GMs? Its not difficult to find out where that money come from and how come those kind of bids appear... We expect actions... And for You stupid tards from KageBushi, YaKuZa, Essence - You guys are spoiling the fun, learn to play fair... Are You really proud of what are u doing? On side note - respect to cheze for what he said in Essence's GC 2 weeks ago abt fake bids... You know what... Respect man... Wish there was more ppl of your calibre in Essence...

On side note: I hope both sides had fun in TW for City of Lost... Was a good one... Thx for good fight... I hope next week Vengeful finally bring full 80's...

I truely underestimated you Wadzio. You were able to play both your mage (Wadzio) and your sin (Moerten) simultaneously during TW tonight. I would say you were acct sharing, but there is no way in hell you would be that stupid/obvious about it (esp given your history). I mean, that'd be as stupid as dropping a cv ring and a +10 cv wand.. and nobody is that dumb.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    I believe You had to quote my post, because your post is a reply to mine or has anything in common? And yes, You underestimate :) Its not the 1st war Im playing 2 characters (since we dont have 80's), You should have noticed that before... Anyway,, next time when you quote plz be so kind to reply in topic...
  • ______F_____ - Lost City
    ______F_____ - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    destroying the fun for the server!

Bla bla bla br ramblings of a lolmad loser

They're not destroying the server's fun, they're destroying your fun and I applaud them for that because you deserve to have no fun for being such a srs bznz loser.

Also why did you imply essence had anything to do with fake bids when all you have is suspicions about yakuza and kagebushi?

And finally lol @ you kissing cheze's **** and well done for never missing a chance to provide an excuse of vengeful's short comings in tw. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    They're not destroying the server's fun, they're destroying your fun and I applaud them for that because you deserve to have no fun for being such a srs bznz loser.

Also why did you imply essence had anything to do with fake bids when all you have is suspicions about yakuza and kagebushi?

And finally lol @ you kissing cheze's **** and well done for never missing a chance to provide an excuse of vengeful's short comings in tw. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

You applaud the fake bids, You applaud ppl that cant play fair? Nice lvl 1 to reply on forum... The srs bznz losers are the ones that cant stand the situation that they can lose anything in this game so they will do all possible, use all possible cheats to keep their srs bznz... Simple as it is - we all know what happened with the bid on Archosaur and we all know why shadowroot was banned, I just wonder why GMs dont ban Elayne... Obviously Essence is sterring it, cuz Essence is the only faction gaining advatantadge on all those fake bids... Now go hide in ur corner ur noname...
    edited June 2011
    The srs bznz losers are the ones that cant stand the situation that they can lose anything in this game so they will do all possible, use all possible cheats to keep their srs bznz...

As oppossed to you vengefools who will do anything you can to win? *cough* triple attacks *cough*

Spam more tickets and cry more about rank 9's Dropzio, it'll help you safe the server from the evil essence oppressors b:shocked
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited June 2011

Wow. Nice. Do you speak to your mother with that mouth? What are you like 10 years old?

TBH I kinda like cheze, sure he kills me without it even showing on my damage log BUT he has never trashed talked or tried to make me feel bad as a player. I respect this and there are many Essence players that if I don't actually like, I do respect because they are good players. Perhaps when you grow up you'll understand little one.

I do not and never have understood how people have to "hate" in a game FFS. Rivals are good to have, it keeps things interesting. Insulting and being hurtful is for insecure babies ugh.

Fake bidding by anyone is pathetic and to be pitied and I sincerely hope it stops. Play straight or GTFU.
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Again Essence being accused? Can't other factions do whatever they want w/o us being involved? Oh wait, we r the source of all evil...
    And how is it fakebidding if some ppl in a faction have alts in another faction and do TW in the alt faction? Didn't Vengeful put several alts in ThaClick? What's different? But yeah, i don't expect ThaClick to bid on any land in TW then, cause it would obviously be a fakebid...

every week the same discussion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As oppossed to you vengefools who will do anything you can to win? *cough* triple attacks *cough*

Since when was there anything wrong with Triple attacks? It is a legitimate tactic for them to use, ijs.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Again Essence being accused? Can't other factions do whatever they want w/o us being involved? Oh wait, we r the source of all evil...
    And how is it fakebidding if some ppl in a faction have alts in another faction and do TW in the alt faction? Didn't Vengeful put several alts in ThaClick? What's different? But yeah, i don't expect ThaClick to bid on any land in TW then, cause it would obviously be a fakebid...

every week the same discussion...

We put alts in ThaClick and we dont overbid other faction bidding extremely stupid ammount of milion coins to go to TW? We bid in lands that has no bids? You really dont see the difference?

If you still dont understand what Im talking abt... Lets say Essence bid next week on White Ridge and I ask some faction with 10 members, eventually 3-4 alts from Vengeful to bid 200m on the same land just to avoid You from having attack TW? Im sry Spliffany, but are You rly that stupid? its what You guys are doing for several weeks and the 100+m funds for those guilds dont come from nowhere... I know it, You know it, tho You wont admit it...
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    "Truthiness" is the word that comes to mind to describe this thread.
  • Maganda - Lost City
    Maganda - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    We put alts in ThaClick and we dont overbid other faction bidding extremely stupid ammount of milion coins to go to TW? We bid in lands that has no bids? You really dont see the difference?

If you still dont understand what Im talking abt... Lets say Essence bid next week on White Ridge and I ask some faction with 10 members, eventually 3-4 alts from Vengeful to bid 200m on the same land just to avoid You from having attack TW? Im sry Spliffany, but are You rly that stupid? its what You guys are doing for several weeks and the 100+m funds for those guilds dont come from nowhere... I know it, You know it, tho You wont admit it...

you just sound extremely paranoid and cynical with your posts... elayne gives everyone salaries and upgrades guild base... how do we have 100+mil to give to kagebushi just so they can over bid you guys every week? ...you can get that kind of money easily by opening packs :S not like charging is hard enough for the smaller guilds as well

besides we have a spreadsheet that tracks down all of the money we get from TW. b:victory
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    Shadowroot - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2011

ZzZin = TryToReachme
    temperos = darknessa
    ShiningRock = The_owner
    Gin_Ryu = Gin_Kaze

O.O so what if kb alts is in that new faction Eurydice? KB alts also in Forbiden, Knights, Zodian, Darkrain, Yakuza, "Vengeful" and "Instinct" ← does that mean you guys can't bid on KB as well since it's illegal for having alts in a faction?!? O.o and btw, if you are so good at looking up info o.o was my "alt" in that guild?!? If so why am i not the leader O.O?!

"Didn't Vengeful put several alts in ThaClick? What's different?" ← how you explain that dropzio? vengeful alt guild and doing tw? legal or illegal?

http://bit.ly/km0BR7 ← Love it Spliff!

BTW o.o KB have their own salaries from land we don't need anyone's help to bid on tw! We also have members donation to TW funds each week! I work 2 jobs with tons of "gold" in my bank going no where. Would you like to know how much coins i can get in one day dropzio O.O?!

P.S PLEASE GET YOUR INFO RIGHT DROPZIO! MY WIFE IS "Titsania" ??! ← LAST I CHECK SHE WAS MARRIED TO "TheBlizzard" another wonderful lvl 101 barb in KB faction!

YOU SHOULD KNOW MY WIFE'S NAME SINCE YOU PK HER MANY TIMES BEFORE YOU DUMP ***!

ANOTHER P.S: INSTINCT'S DIRECTOR'S ALT WAS ALSO IN MY FACTION O.O ← left the guild right before our tw. ALSO XuanBac had an alt in KB back in April O.O sooooooooo....what are we talking about here?
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Dear shadowroot,

Your post practically screams:

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gif
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    O.O so what if kb alts is in that new faction Eurydice? KB alts also in Forbiden, Knights, Zodian, Darkrain, Yakuza, "Vengeful" and "Instinct" ← does that mean you guys can't bid on KB as well since it's illegal for having alts in a faction?!? O.o and btw, if you are so good at looking up info o.o was my "alt" in that guild?!? If so why am i not the leader O.O?!

"Didn't Vengeful put several alts in ThaClick? What's different?" ← how you explain that dropzio? vengeful alt guild and doing tw? legal or illegal?

http://bit.ly/km0BR7 ← Love it Spliff!

BTW o.o KB have their own salaries from land we don't need anyone's help to bid on tw! We also have members donation to TW funds each week! I work 2 jobs with tons of "gold" in my bank going no where. Would you like to know how much coins i can get in one day dropzio O.O?!

P.S PLEASE GET YOUR INFO RIGHT DROPZIO! MY WIFE IS "Titsania" ??! ← LAST I CHECK SHE WAS MARRIED TO "TheBlizzard" another wonderful lvl 101 barb in KB faction!

YOU SHOULD KNOW MY WIFE'S NAME SINCE YOU PK HER MANY TIMES BEFORE YOU DUMP ***!

ANOTHER P.S: INSTINCT'S DIRECTOR'S ALT WAS ALSO IN MY FACTION O.O ← left the guild right before our tw. ALSO XuanBac had an alt in KB back in April O.O sooooooooo....what are we talking about here?
    shadowroot why were u banned last time tell me? I have no problems with KageBushi having alts in other guilds and bidding for REAL TW, same as I have no problems with Essence alts in KB... What Im talking abt is why You create factions to overbid other factions if You know that kind of faction stands no chance in TW? I was trying to explain this in other post - what You guys would say if I use my alt that is a leader of UNITY (with 10 ppl in guild) to overbid KageBushi bid on Zodian? Honestly it makes no sense... Im pretty sure You would post in same way as I do on forum now...

Again is not illegal to have alts in other factions, but to remind You. Once GMs posted that the guild to bid on other faction and not been considered a fake bid - that faction must have a realistic chance to fight and win TW. What's going on for past few weeks its a circus - 2 weeks of fake bids on KageBushi lands with those shadowsux factions etc, 2 weeks in a row fake bids on Dragones, Vengf and Im so hot, now this EURYDICE... I mean seriously why GMs let guild leaders having lvl 1 faction for 1-2 days that wont be even able to go to such TW cuz of lack of hours(look at <3Lisa) tp even bid for TW? Is it a time we all make fake factions and place bids on all possible lands on the map with lvl 1 guilds, with one lvl 1 character? Maybe its time to finally change smth in bidding system - like guild must be lvl 3, have at least 40 members 90+ lvl and be created and active for past 10 days?

As for ThaClick I explain again. We put a bid on a land that nobody else bid, our goal is to go TW and win TW. ThaClick vs YaKuZa was an epic 1h15min war, they had a real fight and not a crystal walk. Those fake bids - their goal is to overbid other factions, to avoid them to have TW and this is a violiation. This is why You got banned already shadowroot.. and You are going to be banned again - because gms already explained You, that You dont need to be leader of the guild to get banned, it can be even 1 of ur guildmembers doing it, right?

And sry for confusing wifes... Yes, urs is Mardan... TheBlizzard's seeker wife is Titsania... Still doesnt make huge difference...
    edited June 2011
    Imagine if Essence and yakuza alts formed a guild and attacked vengefools....

Dropzio would have a field day with tickets and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW b:sad posts on the forums.

b:laughb:chuckleb:laugh