Incompetence in FCC squads

firefist487
firefist487 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
To all fellow sanctuary players,

I'm going to go ahead an skip straight to my question. Are there any competent barbs or pullers that are in the lvl 80-98 range that can actually do full pulls in FCC? I am tired and extremely irritated with these barbs and pullers that are too damn ***** to do full pulls even though they have 10-13k hp with nice gear for their lvls. It seems that pullers dont seem to have holy path or a running speed buff. Let me make this very clear to all pullers: YOU NEED HOLY PATH TO DO PULLS. It seems that on this server, ppl like to use atleast 4 activations per FCC run with hypers...are ppl really that rich or are they really that stupid?

There is a guide to FCC posted somewhere here on the forums and i understand that everyone tries to follow that guide but that guide is not perfect because it does not account for the competence of the players in the squad.

Heres the best method for running through FCC that I developed through personal and vicarious experience gained after countless hours in FCC:

1. Find a puller and cleric (the puller does NOT have to be a barb, any HA class can do the full pulls as long as they have over 6k hp and sage/demon spark), then collect the rest of the squad (the best configuration for a FCC squad is sin, sin/bm, sin/bm/aoe DD, bm, seeker (that can pull of course), cleric)

2. When you start FCC take out the 1rst shade and wait for everyone to gather and buff and get chi/sparks. In the meantime, the sin(s) can go stealth and take out the shades to open the hall to get into the first boss room.

3. After the hall is open, the puller should run all the way down to the end of the hall and take the 2nd door on the right and run all the way down again to the next shade (using holy path, running speed buffs, crabs when necessary). In the meantime, everyone else should follow the puller until the 1rst door and go down the ramp there and wait for the puller to come back around again and then follow the puller to the shade. Once the puller has reached the shade, put up a blade affinity/vortex (seeker), invoke/roar (barb), stun/hf/aoe (BM). The cleric must BB and everyone else must also aoe. Then go in and kill the first boss. (PS: Ever since lvl 85 on my seeker, i was able to duo this pull with a bm without a cleric or anyone else, my seeker had **** gear 3 soc +2 with flawless citrines)

4. After the first boss, run back to the hallway, kill the harpy and wait for the sins to take out the next 2 shades so you have a clear path all the way to the shade before the bubble boss. At this point you can decide if the puller should do a half pull to the 2nd shade or to the shade before the bubble boss. If you decide to do the pull all the way to the shade before the bubble boss, then let me make one thing clear. THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS PULL IN FCC BECAUSE MOBS ARE MAGIC. EVERYONE IN THE SQUAD MUST BE ONLY A FEW STEPS BEHIND THE PULLER AT ALL TIMES, ESPECIALLY THE CLERIC, BM and AOE DD. The set up of this pull when you get to the shade is the exact same as it was with the first pull. Once the puller has reached the shade, put up a blade affinity/vortex (seeker), invoke/roar (barb), stun/hf/aoe (BM). The cleric must BB and everyone else must also aoe. Now go and kill the bubble boss.

5. After the bubble boss is dead, if you have sins (usually 89+) with fair amounts of hp for their lvl and are confident in their skills then they can stealth ahead and take out the bishops in the groups of those foxes. This way, you can save a lot of time and the puller can pull straight to the shade and everyone can aoe there. If not, then take these mobs group by group and kill the shade at the end.

6. At this point, what ppl like to do on this server is to pull these frost assassin mobs into the bishop room and kill them (using a hyper activation). Let me make this very clear: THIS IS A WASTE OF AN ACTIVATION AND TIME THAT YOU COULD SAVE FOR ANOTHER FCC RUN. Ive done quite a few FCCs on this server on my bm and NOBODY that i have come across on this server seems to know what a rock pull or a sin stealth pull is. A ROCK PULL is when any HA class runs straight into the mobs (rest of the squad follows) and pulls them into the bishop boss room and turns right and jumps on top of the rocks (small rock first, then the bigger rock). A STEALTH SIN PULL is when a sin pulls all the mobs and the mobs in the bishop room all the way to the opposite side of where the rocks are (without getting close to the boss of course) and using crabs/holy path/escape. BY DOING THIS, YOU CAN GET THE WHOLE SQUAD INTO THE BISHOP BOSS ROOM WITHOUT HAVING TO WASTE AN ACTIVATION AND TIME. Now kill the bishop boss.

7. After the boss is dead, rebuff, and the sin(s) should go and kill the next shade thats blocking the entrance to the hallway to access the slasher boss. After that shade is dead, the puller must start pulling the mobs from the bishop boss room and run down straight through the hallway all the way straight down the hallway PAST THE SLASHER ROOM DOOR (sticking to the right side of the wall) and as you approach the blocked entrance to the messenger boss, turn to the left and HOLY PATH and come back down towards the slasher boss room (the whole squad should have been following up to the slasher boss room entrance and should have been waiting there for the puller). The whole squad should enter the slasher boss room right behind the puller and the BM SHOULD STUN/HF AND THE AOE DD SHOULD BEGIN THEIR AOE AS SOON AS THE PULLER STOPS TO PUT UP THEIR SHIELD (invoke/demon or sage spark). THE CLERIC SHOULD OBVIOUSLY BB AT THIS PULL. THIS METHOD ENSURES THAT YOU ONLY USE 1 ACTIVATION TO RECEIVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF EXP YOU WOULD GET FROM DOING THIS PULL IN HALVES OR THIRDS. Then go take out the slasher boss.

8. After the slasher boss is dead, go down the clear hallway and take out the harpy and walk through the middle of the path in the next room to avoid aggroing the frost assassins on the left and right sides, giving you free access to the shade and the 2 frost assassins beside it. THE WHOLE SQUAD SHOULD DO THIS. Then go into the messenger boss room from the right hand corner of the door (being careful not to aggro the frost assassins again). While youre killing the boss, when it reaches about 100k or 200k hp (depending on how fast your squad is killing the boss), a secondary puller should go and pull the frost assassins that you avoided from the previous room, into the boss room, where the BM will stun and the aoe DD will aoe. THIS ENSURES YOU GET MORE EXP FROM HYPERING THIS BOSS. At this point, if the whole squad is lvl 85+, its best to keep your hypers on and teleport to the next room and gather the mobs to the shade there and aoe them again, ENSURING THAT YOU GET EVEN MORE EXP FROM THIS 1 ACTIVATION.

9. Go into the big room and the rest is self-explanatory. You will only use 1 hyper activation in this room anyway.

As you can see, if you follow my steps, you will achieve much more exp using only 3 activations instead of the 4 or 5 activations that you normally use during FCC runs.

DO NOT tell me that this is impossible or too hard or too dangerous because THAT IS JUST A BUNCH OF BULL****. PLAYERS ON RAGING TIDES USE THIS METHOD ALL THE TIME, IF THEY CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU. If you want, take a squad and TRY THIS METHOD FOR YOURSELF AND IF IT DOESNT WORK FOR YOU THEN KEEP TRYING BECAUSE ONCE YOU DO GET USED TO THIS METHOD, YOU WILL FINISH 90+ FCCs IN UNDER 25 MINS.

If you read all of that, thank you for taking your time, I appreciate it.
Post edited by firefist487 on

Comments

• Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    u mad bro?

You won't have this problem if you just grinded by yourself b:laugh
  • firefist487
    edited June 2011
    u mad bro?

You won't have this problem if you just grinded by yourself b:laugh

bro, you dont even understand how frustrated i am, youre lucky youre already 102 and dont have to put up with this in order to lvl

every time i suggest we do this in fcc squads, ppl get scared and some ppl call me noob and fail for suggesting this...

i dont understand why because this is a COMPLETELY viable and WORKING METHOD that any player on Raging Tides knows and its MUCH better method in terms of getting exp in the shortest amount of time, with the shortest amount of activations and hyper time spent. this method SAVES YOU MONEY in the long run so i dont understand why ppl dont want to do it
  • KoirBlade - Raging Tide
    KoirBlade - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    man that is a long read but youre right

im from RT and i moved to sanctuary because i got friends playing on sanctuary and damn do they suck in fc b:chuckle
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you know what's a better way? use a sin n clear to head room door, n stealth n kill all bosses n then solo/duo head room then duo the rest of the instance w/ hyper on. 1 activation 20x more exp than you. a hell lot shorter than ur essay about u qqing n b1tchin
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    you know what's a better way? use a sin n clear to head room door, n stealth n kill all bosses n then solo/duo head room then duo the rest of the instance w/ hyper on. 1 activation 20x more exp than you. a hell lot shorter than ur essay about u qqing n b1tchin

Maybe they wanted to do a REAL FCC, not skip through it? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I found plenty of competent pullers on Sanct. Most of them have leveled up to 100 or 102 by now.

The pullers are the ones that get the most exp the fastest.

If I bothered to level my barb, once I hit 75, I'd be able to get to 101 in week or 2, easily. Assuming there's anyone still willing to actually run FCC, instead of just buying heads.

And... Since I'm not playing PWI anymore... I'm not gonna bother anyway.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hypers aren't that expensive...what is going on with you people? It's like even free now...Free with a plat charm. I mean there's expensive **** out there where someone gets it and you think "wow you must be rich"...but that ain't hypers...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hypers aren't that expensive...what is going on with you people? It's like even free now...Free with a plat charm. I mean there's expensive **** out there where someone gets it and you think "wow you must be rich"...but that ain't hypers...

Especially when you're like me, and you go to wedding ceremonies and can only win Hypers Dx I have 26 in my cleric's bank, and she's already using 5 atm, ALL from weddings...and I don't really go to all that many...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • firefist487
    edited June 2011
    rginrondoo wrote: »

I was talking about doing an actual FCC run with a squad you dumbass not picking my char...

Maybe all the good pullers got high enough already an now all we are left with are arcane rerolled barbs. That would explain why so many of them at 80-90 are so scared of pulling more than 1 group at a time
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i pull whole fcc in one swoop b:pleased
  • Lambourghini - Sanctuary
    Lambourghini - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I can pull fcc just fine ;o it's not that hard b:chuckle
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    man that is a long read but youre right

im from RT and i moved to sanctuary because i got friends playing on sanctuary and damn do they suck in fc b:chuckle

I didn't have to put up with it because I actually had to do WQ and CS and grind to level =P...

Cmon guys. You can get to level 100 in like a month, and you're still QQing?
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol this post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dietsnapple
    dietsnapple Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hello firefist487

Most people have different preferences on how they like to hyper FCC. I powerlevel, so I try to get as many runs into 10 activations as possible. I don't want to argue with people's methods, so I just made a video of how I hyper FCC.

[video is not a roll]

b:fatb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGEp-HW8se4 b:fatb

I understand that you are frustrated that FCC squads on this server. It is hard to believe how wasteful people are to use so many activations in a single run, especially when I often have to resort to stealing tokens from a friend in order to make hyper stones. b:cry

That's why I try to be extremely efficient when I use my hyper time and activations. Personally, I only use 1 activation per run, which uses about 5 minutes of actual hyper time, and I can do at least 10 runs with 1 set of hypers. All within 1 day-- a benefit for powerlevelers.
    i pull whole fcc in one swoop b:pleased

Me too! (well, almost).
  • BLOODSUNDER - Archosaur
    BLOODSUNDER - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    A few points -

First, I'd like to say that yes, there are TONS of people that fail at fc runs. Archers that can't barrage and STA the bosses, clerics that can't figure out when to drop bb to build chi for the next pull, venos that don't pass chi, wizards that don't kill harpies and use mountain seize on bosses, bms that shadow kick the slasher boss, psychics that don't stun mobs. And oddly, its the result of powerleveling. So the fact that you complain that people don't know how to play their class in a powerleveling instance is just funny to me, idk why b:scorn.

Second, I'm so glad that you have declared that sin pulls are the only correct way to run frostcovered city. But I somewhat disagree.

Yes, they use less activations for those that activate before the exp room. But, far more than fail barbs/pullers, I have seen fail sins 100x more.

Sins that can't kill shades fast enough.

Sins that die when trying to kill shades.

Sins that can't keep bloodpaint on the bms and claw barb/archers in squad.

Sins that die on sin pulls.

Sins that fail to aggro all the mobs on a sin pull so that when the cleric, say, follows, it picks up mobs and dies.

Sins that try to spark through the slashing attack - and fail - multiple times.

Sins that pull aggro then get 2 shot by the boss.

100x more often, sins are far worse than the barbs/pullers. A barb breaks the pull before the bubble boss into 2 pulls and it costs you maybe 10 seconds on your hypers if people aren't stupid and can manage their chi. A sin dies on a shade, or takes forever to kill it, or blows the sin pull, or dies repeatedly - that costs ALOT more than 10 seconds on hypers.

Third, while sin pulls allow you to use less activations, sure, the fact is it does not typically make an fc run faster. I used to be forever waiting for sins to do this, and sins to do that in fcc. Well, I stopped. Now they are chasing after me and the darn run gets done in record time. If they are smart enough, and fast enough, and skilled enough, and well geared enough to pull those tricks, they can get ahead of me and we are fine. But my days of waiting for every lame **** that rerolled a sin to try to control how that instance is run, and then failing miserably at it, are over.

You say people shouldn't run the instance one way and save that time for another run, but you advocate sin pulls and other junk which I have seen dozens of sins attempt, but far too few pull off - and turn what should be a 30 minute run into an hour long ordeal.

I'm not surprised that people from RT think letting the sin do everything is the only way to run it, lol. But honestly, most of those tactics began because there were too many sins and not enough barbs, not because you couldn't run it old school just as well.

Get a good barb, and a cleric that knows how to manage chi or (gasp) god forbid a veno to feed the cleric chi, and that squad will run that instance every bit as fast as you and yours to with all this fancy schmansy show off sin garbage will run yours.

And post level 90, please, stop activating and doing all this ****. Just get to the exp room and activate there as has been said.

I do like the aps sins on the bosses however. Especially when they tank it, assuming they can . . . .
    edited June 2011
    A few points -

First, I'd like to say that yes, there are TONS of people that fail at fc runs. Archers that can't barrage and STA the bosses, clerics that can't figure out when to drop bb to build chi for the next pull, venos that don't pass chi, wizards that don't kill harpies and use mountain seize on bosses, bms that shadow kick the slasher boss, psychics that don't stun mobs. And oddly, its the result of powerleveling. So the fact that you complain that people don't know how to play their class in a powerleveling instance is just funny to me, idk why b:scorn.

Second, I'm so glad that you have declared that sin pulls are the only correct way to run frostcovered city. But I somewhat disagree.

Yes, they use less activations for those that activate before the exp room. But, far more than fail barbs/pullers, I have seen fail sins 100x more.

Sins that fail to aggro all the mobs on a sin pull so that when the cleric, say, follows, it picks up mobs and dies.

100x more often, sins are far worse than the barbs/pullers. A barb breaks the pull before the bubble boss into 2 pulls and it costs you maybe 10 seconds on your hypers if people aren't stupid and can manage their chi. A sin dies on a shade, or takes forever to kill it, or blows the sin pull, or dies repeatedly - that costs ALOT more than 10 seconds on hypers.

Third, while sin pulls allow you to use less activations, sure, the fact is it does not typically make an fc run faster. I used to be forever waiting for sins to do this, and sins to do that in fcc. Well, I stopped. Now they are chasing after me and the darn run gets done in record time. If they are smart enough, and fast enough, and skilled enough, and well geared enough to pull those tricks, they can get ahead of me and we are fine. But my days of waiting for every lame **** that rerolled a sin to try to control how that instance is run, and then failing miserably at it, are over.

You say people shouldn't run the instance one way and save that time for another run, but you advocate sin pulls and other junk which I have seen dozens of sins attempt, but far too few pull off - and turn what should be a 30 minute run into an hour long ordeal.

I'm not surprised that people from RT think letting the sin do everything is the only way to run it, lol. But honestly, most of those tactics began because there were too many sins and not enough barbs, not because you couldn't run it old school just as well.

Get a good barb, and a cleric that knows how to manage chi or (gasp) god forbid a veno to feed the cleric chi, and that squad will run that instance every bit as fast as you and yours to with all this fancy schmansy show off sin garbage will run yours.

And post level 90, please, stop activating and doing all this ****. Just get to the exp room and activate there as has been said.

I do like the aps sins on the bosses however. Especially when they tank it, assuming they can . . . .

There is a lot of fail in your post.

First off, I've never once seen an Archer with bloodpaint on them. b:scorn So, every sin on every server must be fail, since they always seem to somehow miss getting BP on the stupid Archers.

Second off, the bosses/mobs are worth more exp than the heads are. You're a powerleveled nub, and thus obviously have no clue about this. If you can hyper the correct bosses, and then basically pull the entire instance's mobs and AOE them all at once, and hyper all of the mobs dieing, then right there, you just made more EXP than 4 heads only runs. I hypered two FCC runs from start to Holleen at level 90 on my Archer, and they were enough to level me to 91 (except I dumped all of my exp right before holleen into my Genie). The heads, by comparison, got me 9% of the EXP to level, so that would be 11 runs to level. That was an FCC 90-95 and an FCC 89-93.

Moreover, the fastest FCC I have ever done was barbless. Seeker pulled mobs, Sin tanked the bosses. Nobody died, 15 minutes from entry to instance to us killing Holleen.

I pulled aggro on almost every boss on my Sin at level 78, during FCC. I simply tanked them, hit the Crab Meat, and survived. Shocktrooper killed me a few times, but that was due to my stupid and having the wrong genie up. With higher level barbs/groups now, I can open the tap a little more and not pull aggro as easily, so it's a little more fun. And Shocktrooper stopped killing me every run now.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    A few points -

first off, its called irony. ijs

secondly, wow, archers with bp? archo must has special server hacks for archers ijs.

thirdly, sin pulls arent hard, at all, im a fail bm with 7k hp and only 2.8aps sparked, and i can three man fc in less than an hour tanking it (yes i know hella long but as i said, im a nab bm b:cry) and p.s. thats a full run ;o

archo must have fail sins who cant solo the shades, they are probably the easiest mobs to kill since they are left all alone and can stealth directly to them and have only 2 mobs around them to deal with. triple spark and wtf pwn that thing, not hard to do and any sin who cant do it needs to uninstall the game.

wanna know a very simple way to make fc pullers more op? use apoth pots, such as ironguards, sutra orbs if you can find someone to make them for you or make them yourself with tw land, or even a tranq orb if you know what your doing with it. 6~12 seconds of damage immune = entire pull dead long before you even get hit. plus AD on a genie is even more immune. not hard to accomplish.

as i said im a rather fail bm but give me a 6 man squad when im tankin, can run it in 10~25minutes easily while doing sin pulls and very VERY few casualties (which result from unexpected occurances such as lag, dc's, wrong genie equiped, random fail by not paying attention, etc. never to any one overall skill fail)

on a side note, i find it funny someone from a powerlvld server finds powerleveling in a powerleveling instance funny, in and of itself, funny (ironic ain't it?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Moral of this thread: Don't FCC and QQ about it.
    edited June 2011
    first off, its called irony. ijs

secondly, wow, archers with bp? archo must has special server hacks for archers ijs.

thirdly, sin pulls arent hard, at all, im a fail bm with 7k hp and only 2.8aps sparked, and i can three man fc in less than an hour tanking it (yes i know hella long but as i said, im a nab bm b:cry) and p.s. thats a full run ;o

archo must have fail sins who cant solo the shades, they are probably the easiest mobs to kill since they are left all alone and can stealth directly to them and have only 2 mobs around them to deal with. triple spark and wtf pwn that thing, not hard to do and any sin who cant do it needs to uninstall the game.

wanna know a very simple way to make fc pullers more op? use apoth pots, such as ironguards, sutra orbs if you can find someone to make them for you or make them yourself with tw land, or even a tranq orb if you know what your doing with it. 6~12 seconds of damage immune = entire pull dead long before you even get hit. plus AD on a genie is even more immune. not hard to accomplish.

as i said im a rather fail bm but give me a 6 man squad when im tankin, can run it in 10~25minutes easily while doing sin pulls and very VERY few casualties (which result from unexpected occurances such as lag, dc's, wrong genie equiped, random fail by not paying attention, etc. never to any one overall skill fail)

on a side note, i find it funny someone from a powerlvld server finds powerleveling in a powerleveling instance funny, in and of itself, funny (ironic ain't it?)

lol Triple spark? Been soloing shades on my Sin, and I'm only 84...

If a 90+ sin dies trying to solo a shade, then they must be the worst Sin in the history of the game.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol Triple spark? Been soloing shades on my Sin, and I'm only 84...

If a 90+ sin dies trying to solo a shade, then they must be the worst Sin in the history of the game.

was my point for the 89+ sins with triple spark lol, if they cant do it with a triple spark then they need to quit since so many can do it without at a lower level
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • firefist487
    edited June 2011
    there are so many fail ppl that cant play their classes right in fc

sins 85+ that cant solo shades...

barbs with 10k hp scared to pull more than 2 groups at a time...

clerics that dont know when to bb...

bms that dont hf properly or dont hf at all during bosses (they would rather spark)..

point is, when youre trying to make a squad you cant be sure that everyone will do what they are required to do because that would require you knowing EVERYONE in your lvl range on the server
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Or go with friends that you know can FF and quit spamming forums with these nonsense threads?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • firefist487
    edited June 2011
    Or go with friends that you know can FF and quit spamming forums with these nonsense threads?

or you can gtfo my thread because clearly you dont care about the issue?

youre not a mod...and if this problem doesnt concern you then why post?

stop being useless on the forums
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    or you can gtfo my thread because clearly you dont care about the issue?

youre not a mod...and if this problem doesnt concern you then why post?

stop being useless on the forums

What problem? You joined a crappy FC run and decided it was appropriate to ***** about it. Fact is, morons who can't grasp the basics of this game will join your squad on occasion and make it a terrible run, that's just how it works. I'm a regular forum goer and I'm sick of seeing all these QQ threads, so no, I won't leave. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    TL; DR. You must be really mad to spend this much time writing all of this ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • firefist487
    edited June 2011
    What problem? You joined a crappy FC run and decided it was appropriate to ***** about it. Fact is, morons who can't grasp the basics of this game will join your squad on occasion and make it a terrible run, that's just how it works. I'm a regular forum goer and I'm sick of seeing all these QQ threads, so no, I won't leave. lol.

1 crappy fcc run? i wasnt talking about 1 run

i was referring to the style of fccs done by these players

learn to read then try to talk **** about it
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Like.. y u all up in sanc. bidness. who is u huh? we b doin' it our way this ain't burger king where you have it y0 way.
    PS. lvl 94 sin looking for fcc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2011

So what you are saying is, by your logic, that i can go to raging tide, and try to conform all of you to the way we do frost on sanctuary? and then complain about all of them cause I dont like the way they do it there? what makes you so sure the way you do it there is any more efficient than here other than comfort factor of knowing exactly how its gonna go?

I dont always agree with the way people do frost, but I try to let it slide cause Im just happy to be in a squad anymore instead of waiting to find one.

I will say this however I have been in one, yes ONE, of these particular rock pull squads recently, and it was quite fail. Some people just cant handle one pull, let alone doing the 2 big pulls together. Ive found the technique most of us sanctuarians go by works, and most are on same page when it comes to a frost, its the random fail person trying to change the way 95% of us do something that causes fail squads in my opinion/experience.

I suggest maybe trying to learn both techniques, that way the next frost you can ask if they feel comforatble doing it that way, instead of forcing a barb/bm to do something they have never done(or heard of) and then whine that they are incompetent for not getting it done right.
    It is hard to believe how wasteful people are to use so many activations in a single run, especially when I often have to resort to stealing tokens from a friend in order to make hyper stones. b:cry.

well I watched your video, and although yea its great that you can maximize your activations by have (a sin?) clear all shades and bosses, but not everyone has that ability. your video shows a great depiction of how to maximize with no bosses or shades, but what about people who have to fight through the bosses, surely they cant do it on one activation, not without at least losing 20 mins or more of hyper time eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa