So as much as I dislike some of PW's bussiness practices...

Zenzell - Dreamweaver
Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
...I have to at least give credit where credit is due. For those of you who don't know, you can now earn in game achievements to earn tokens, which in turn lets you get free items from the points they are worth.

Now granted, there are only 4 at the moment, but this is now the second free item system PW has implemented.

So I want to at least say thank you for this recent up date, and ask that you keep up the trend of systems like these b:thanks
The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
Post edited by Zenzell - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    A year and a half of playing and I can afford one ****ty TT80 ring I could farm in about 2 hours.

**** system is ****.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    A year and a half of playing and I can afford one ****ty TT80 ring I could farm in about 2 hours.

**** system is ****.

And once you've spent the points...

You can reroll to get more...

Or you're ****ed.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What a great idea! im going to download every game PWE has ever made and get every class to max lvl!!!!!
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    those items have been there for about a week now..
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What a great idea! im going to download every game PWE has ever made and get every class to max lvl!!!!!

Could be me, but i smell a hint of sarcasm here...b:laugh
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Would be a lot better if they didn't take away half of the achievements before implementing the shop. I used to have loads of achievements, but now half the categories are empty. Only Character seems to have all its achievements in place. Economic - 0. Social - 0. PvP - 0. General - 1. Quests - 2. These categories had lots of possible achievements previously, and they took them all away, and *then* called the token shop open for business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I need to see more of your posts to see if you are a good troll or not. So far, this is not so bad.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • JohnnysAss - Sanctuary
    JohnnysAss - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ...I have to at least give credit where credit is due. For those of you who don't know, you can now earn in game achievements to earn tokens, which in turn lets you get free items from the points they are worth.

Now granted, there are only 4 at the moment, but this is now the second free item system PW has implemented.

So I want to at least say thank you for this recent up date, and ask that you keep up the trend of systems like these b:thanks

I took a big dump in my toilet and i'm feeling generous right now so it's yours, yes you can have it for free!!! You don't have to make any threads on awesome and nice i am >_>
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    I took a big dump in my toilet and i'm feeling generous right now so it's yours, yes you can have it for free!!! You don't have to make any threads on awesome and nice i am >_>

That's ummm... interesting. I hope you thoroughly washed your hands with soap after you were done (take care of your hygiene, this could save your life, you know?). And I guess he will be extremely pleased with your *ahem* offering. b:shutup
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    It really doesn't take much to "troll" a group of people who seem to always need a tissue to bawl into >_>

Not that it was my intention to troll, it's just nice to see that people really do cry about everything here. I have my share of gripes about this game, but when people post along the lines of "ths gme is so fial lolol, tis butsx broken TT and itss cewl", it's kind of expected at this point to see them over react to everything. And I really do mean everything. No really, open any thread. Any of them.

In short I really claim no responsibility for causing a QQ thread. It's all that ever seems to be done in this section, honestly, so the fact this turned into one is no big suprise.

You may pick two.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    It really doesn't take much to "troll" a group of people who seem to always need a tissue to bawl into >_>

Not that it was my intention to troll, it's just nice to see that people really do cry about everything here. I have my share of gripes about this game, but when people post along the lines of "ths gme is so fial lolol, tis butsx broken TT and itss cewl", it's kind of expected at this point to see them over react to everything. And I really do mean everything. No really, open any thread. Any of them.

In short I really claim no responsibility for causing a QQ thread. It's all that ever seems to be done in this section, honestly, so the fact this turned into one is no big suprise.

The problem lies in their practice. If they do it all the time, on some overly aggressive or depressed note (you know, drama queens and kings), that becomes utterly stale and ridiculous. On the other hand, if they make it fun and keep a good level of logic, I will not object at all (On that topic, I hate nothing more than people who constantly complain just to get attention and got nothing good as backup for their arguments, but also those who bicker and QQ all day, thinking they are always right, see?).
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    I was so impressed by the fact that your post was both spelled correctly and in complete sentences that I had to respect your opinion.

You may pick two.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    I was so impressed by the fact that your post was both spelled correctly and in complete sentences that I had to respect your opinion.

I constantly strive so my posts are the most objective, honest, troll-free (though at times I cannot resist being sarcastic/cynical -sorry mods and GMs for that-) and last but not least, much enjoyable to read for all. Thank you for your sincere praise, kind sir.

Oh, and please do focus on the content before all. The presentation, if good it is, should remain a cool bonus.

P.S.: Sorry for the reply to the dude named Johnny in my earlier post (which concerned you, obviously). I could not remain expressionless after reading what he wrote.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Auction house is piling up with the crappy tt80 rings already + even more in cat shops b:chuckle
    edited June 2011
    Auction house is piling up with the crappy tt80 rings already + even more in cat shops b:chuckle

How... Idiotic. >_>

Flood the market, drown the price.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    How... Idiotic. >_>

Flood the market, drown the price.

Best bit is they cashed in 40% of the points possible from the game for those crappy rings lol.
    edited June 2011
    Best bit is they cashed in 40% of the points possible from the game for those crappy rings lol.

lol That's why it's idiotic. XD
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level