cant buy zen?

Options
Channman - Lost City
Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reference #7.b1c28f18.1306932585.13d19d7a i looked it up and couldnt find any info on it what can i do

oh i sent in a ticket but i dont feel like watting over a week like i did with my last one...
Post edited by Channman - Lost City on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reference #7.b1c28f18.1306932585.13d19d7a i looked it up and couldnt find any info on it what can i do

oh i sent in a ticket but i dont feel like watting over a week like i did with my last one...

Please first try logging out of the website and then log back in and see if this resolves the issue for you. If not, please continue to the step below.

Please restart your web browsing session. You'll need to restart your computer after you have removed your cache/cookies for the PW website. You should be able to properly charge ZEN after your session has been cleared.

If this issue persists, you can also use an alternate web browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer.

If this is not the issue or you are still experiencing issues with the payment page, please let us know.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory