Duke Shouts: Let it be known that i am more annoying then ever.

Options
Eccii - Raging Tide
Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Srsly....What's up with this? Duke is back to normal and even tells you when somebody gets a charm?

Oh and whats up with letting us know who gets r8/r9? ....We all know everybody get's it.
Now point in telling the whole server in system chat ._.

Please make it back to the way it was...It's more annoying then ever!

Oh and it even tells us every piece of Rank armor somebody get's? wtf lol
Retired on Barb-
Currently playing mystic-
Post edited by Eccii - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Holy **** that is some annoying ****.

FIX DUKE ASAP OMD's.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Duke must be the king of thieves or something. he keeps getting out of the muzzles/duct tapes/severe talking/glares of the bosses, and keeps coming back shouting about every achievement no matter how small... or large it is. =x
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    why not remove him completly i mean no need at all who get what as in perfect token or anything we dont care.
    and now ppl will knew who pay for rep and get his r8 and r9 aww come on can it we more stupid system GM if u dont knew how to make it right why dont u at least admit u dont knew anything and remove it completly ty u very much i so love game spamm.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Marketing a bit too much?

Stupid, but true, lol
  • BonVoyage - Archosaur
    BonVoyage - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Srsly....What's up with this? Duke is back to normal and even tells you when somebody gets a charm?

Oh and whats up with letting us know who gets r8/r9? ....We all know everybody get's it.
    Now point in telling the whole server in system chat ._.

Please make it back to the way it was...It's more annoying then ever!

Oh and it even tells us every piece of Rank armor somebody get's? wtf lol

It's "than" ! For the love of God, people ! It's ******* "than" ! Then=/=Than.
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Grammar **** D:
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Another patch another "feature" to **** off the people, personally I don`t give a rat`s *** which credit card ***** gets r9, their so-called marketing strategy is fail.
  • booker224
    booker224 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The devs aren't stupid, just delusional thinking that, that much spam makes people spend more money. Like many others I don't give a damn who gets what charm, or what pet, or what rank/rep gear.

I do care about whether or not I can have a decent conversation with a friend, which due to system spam is becoming a fast impossibility.

I care when I am in TW seeing squad instructions instead of getting my butt kicked because I missed something due to system spam.

I care as to whether or not my Faction can see a request of mine or if I can catch a request for assistance from a bother/sister, which too is becoming harder to do because of system spam.

I do care about being able to clearly see when a mob in Nirvana or FC is about to power strike which is almost impossible to see now because of system spam.

I do care about seeing a squad mate's call for help, which is now being forced out by system spam.

You see the devs don't understand the marketing concept that happy players spend money and that pissed off players don't. They don't understand the concept that less is more or give a little to gain a lot. They don't understand a basic rule of marketing which is to be careful not to hammer the same messages over and over because people become numb to them and no longer see the meaning of the messages.

They think they make more money from 50 players willing to spend $1,500 than 200 players willing to spend $500.

They don't understand that most of their players do not have Mommy's or Daddy's credit card to run around with or that a lot of us are Mommy's and Daddy's who would spend some regularly if "things" were more affordable.

What they practice here is: Doing More of the exact same thing, in the exact same way and expect a different result, which is the very definition of Insanity.

They think that because they don't see 10,000 post complaining about system spam, people like it. If they played the game, starting at Level 1 joined a faction, and spent 2 hours a day 3 time a week they would see what damage they are really doing. They would hear what people are saying. But that would be too easy.