What do YOU do during your world quest?

2»

Comments

• Congenial - Heavens Tear
    Congenial - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I like the forums, so I shall post up everything I do while doing WQ.

1) Watch movies/TV serials.
    2) Talk in faction chat, provided they're online when I am. -.-
    3) Plan my gear and stuff for the next 5 levels or so.
    4) Be sad that my veno got chucked into the closet after getting refused for every possible FF/BH run, in favour of BMs and sins.
    5) Give up at a certain book and head to FF. LOL.
    6) Get interrupted and be asked to tank something for friends.
    Barbs played right are like celebrities, you are welcome in every party - Fistol (Raging Tide)
    You're a fantastic barb, and I'd go anywhere with you - Merria (Heavens Tear)

I'm a chick barb, and I'm proud of it. b:pleased
  • Congenial - Heavens Tear
    Congenial - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lolz yea I guess that's the problem, I'm rarely afk. I did WQ in the x8 but not for long. 350k exp isn't much and since I'm not lvling it's pointless, which leads me to an idea I once thought about, PWI needs to update quest rewards >_>; 13k coins and crappy 2 star item for lvl 99 20 20 20 quest is RUBBISH! Yes the rep is good..kinda...but I think any challenge quest like that should have at least 300k coins, 1k rep and maybe some good gear or none lol. So if WQ really had nice rewards, a chance to get 1m coins maybe, the random items you get, if they had a use....then it would be encouraging to do WQ. But that's just what I think. And I'm glad there are still people who do these kind of quests, really, doesn't make me feel too old school lol

Agreed. I think quest rewards need to be updated, especially for one man army quests. I think that Flesh Ream needs stronger aggro holding power. I think that there's a bit of revision needed for WQ especially to add a bit more incentive.
    Barbs played right are like celebrities, you are welcome in every party - Fistol (Raging Tide)
    You're a fantastic barb, and I'd go anywhere with you - Merria (Heavens Tear)

I'm a chick barb, and I'm proud of it. b:pleased
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I do WQ when somethings on tv, in the commercial breaks click and go to next npc.

You wonder why it still exists but? So many other options to quick levelling.
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    b:chuckle i do maybe 3 or 4 wq a night/day (mine and otherhalfs wq )

mmm mainly read forums and watch a movie or look on youtube thats about it really LOL
    Wq gives me a break from farming ginding during the day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woxai - Heavens Tear
    Woxai - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Mostly I watch anime shows or study. Or I simply sit there and stare at the screen while I try to figure out what fashion would fit my character.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know you love them both
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    5) Give up at a certain book and head to FF. LOL.

^ This. Except sometimes I just end up giving up and going afk a few hours, then conviently forget I was halfway through WQ and go do something else until a BH pops up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol at wq..bh's,ff,and mq has destroyed that quest..i havent even started the first part ofwq yetb:laugh also the mq i have 2 alts that are married and me and the wifey will prob do a mq like 1 or 2 every 5 months if we ever think about it..since those alts are 100 mq fizzledb:chuckle
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I haven't done WQ in a long time.

I did CS/BH/WQ and just about anything else that gave exp every day 'til I hit 100, then quit all dailys except BH. The chance to get 2 ecstasy cards is too tempting to pass up. $.$
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • mistole13
    mistole13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    sometimes talk to ppl in guild... go through forums (wq running atm), pick up my daily blessing on forums, sing up for TW in guild etc...
    or if all those are spent then in RL: dishes, cleaning, studying, etc... whatever has to be done to save time later.
  • Purge - Raging Tide
    Purge - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I do WQ while I'm getting ready for work.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I just helped my cat deliver her first litter of kittens....and I did it while in the middle of today's world quest. b:chuckle