Dueling Seekers

SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Assassin
Well im decent at dueling not the best....

I can beat most classes including seekers, but when it comes to a skilled seeker i have dificulty due to their variety of ranged attacks,ha-ness, and that horrible edged blur...

btw my gears suk if that may be the problem
Post edited by SinFulGodX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    If you're not using stealth, Mazesteps and kite until Edged Blue is over then Telestun and swing til death'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    youre just used to being able ti kill everything. seekers are supposed to be the anti sin class. and a well geared skilled seeker should be able to kick your ***
  • YOURLIEZ - Archosaur
    YOURLIEZ - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    this should work if they have edged blur on Stun<riseing dragon stike< absolute domain< aps aps aps< sleep< tele stuns< aps aps aps. (this might only work with lvl 10 stun and lvl 10 focused mind) this works about, 40% of the time b:surrender b:surrender b:surrender(with a good geared seeker) if they use there op-ness last stand then shadow escape and run << >> untill something that WILL save your life cools down.
    Duke: Let it be know that YOURLIEZ has rerolled to TF2
    Rest of the sever:.....Wait, what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    this should work if they have edged blur on Stun<riseing dragon stike< absolute domain< aps aps aps< sleep< tele stuns< aps aps aps. (this might only work with lvl 10 stun and lvl 10 focused mind) this works about, 40% of the time b:surrender b:surrender b:surrender(with a good geared seeker) if they use there op-ness last stand then shadow escape and run << >> untill something that WILL save your life cools down.

lol lets see here. edged blur is a buff that goes onto the seeker. You can stun seal sleep have sex with a seeker all you want but edgedblur is NOT going away untill it wears off. So your best bet would be avoiding them completly untill it des wear off. Also i would like to know what sleep is doing in that combo? a sleep is canceled as soon as they are hit again. in this case you follow it with a stun, but why waste the chi on sleep and give their charm that much more time to tick? And if we're going to assume the sin has AD on his genie its fair to assume the seeker also has it which will turn a good portin of yur aps into nothing but wasting time. The best way ive found to beat a seeker with equal gear as you (which isnt easy btw) is to toy with them and let them waste thier sparks on you before you start stun locking and DPSing. Dps them with out a spark for a minute, even though you arnt doing much damage you'll scare them into wasteing their AD. also be careful about the debuffs you put on them, they can put it right back on you
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hum...you guys made me log in for this....

NOTE: ABSOLUTE DOMAIN DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM EDGE BLUR.

Been tested multiple times in both open PK and in Duels on my BM against my 101 seeker friend (my bm is 101 also), Absolute domain doesn't protect you at all. Edge blur GOES THROUGH DOMAIN.