Marriage Quest Rewards Question

Riordan - Lost City
Riordan - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Couple questions... My alt is married to someone where we just got the 300 hearts and turned in to get the fash+port reward. Does the port skill still stay on my character if I happened to divorce and remarry? Granted, new "spouse" wouldn't have it, but would I still have it?

Similarly, let's say I have 278 heart of memories saved up on another character with another wife. She doesn't play anymore, so it would be useless to use the fash+port MQ reward on her. If I divorced and remarried, would I still retain the heart of memories I had received from the last wife or woulds they go poof with the marriage? Should I just get the reward, the skill and fash, then divorce and remarry (this leads me back to my initial question at the beginning of this post)?

Hope this all makes sense, because I would hate to do anything that wastes all these efforts. cheers
Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.
Post edited by Riordan - Lost City on

Comments

• IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Not entirely sure about the skill u mentioned but the HoM's will not "poof". I still have mine from a prevoius marriage on another toon (and yes he is divorced).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    HoM do not poof. Still ahve mine, not married at all now. :(

>_> Might be interested in marrying a girl playing a male character some time in the near future on my Sin, I kinda wanna do MQ again.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    300 hearts? I'm a nub, but exacty how many Marriage Quests did you two do for it, and you want to get divorced? ._.

Hmm. I wonder though, if you got the "teleport to spouse" skill, divorced and married
    someone else. Would you be able to tele to your new wife?

It would be hilarous if every time you used it, it teleported you to your ex XD.
  • Riordan - Lost City
    Riordan - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    300 hearts? I'm a nub, but exacty how many Marriage Quests did you two do for it, and you want to get divorced? ._.

Hmm. I wonder though, if you got the "teleport to spouse" skill, divorced and married
    someone else. Would you be able to tele to your new wife?

It would be hilarous if every time you used it, it teleported you to your ex XD.

Yeh that is my question. As for getting 300 HoM, she married another char of mine I didn't get to play much (so I could get exp etc.) and didn't know ab the tele + fash reward, now she wants to marry my main.
    Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.
  • IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well, i think the skill is perm once you obtain it. much like the HoM's are perm. But i like the comment regarding tele to ur ex b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]