Will this affect our acounts ?

Options
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Support Desk
Alright, Some quick pre-knowledge is required me thinks.

I met a nice friendly cleric on PW, got to know him, got married, fell in love, after a good long time moved from holland to australia to be with him and am now sharing household, beds and computers + occasionally each others acounts.

Now, i know that sharing acounts is not allowed according to the ToS or something along those lines anyway, BUT i also figured with the whole selling acount thing IP adresse's or places that you log in from are monitored ?

Me and my husband were talking about this after reading a post about someone wanting to share their acount and that it could very well get his acount permabanned.
Which is something neither me or my husband would ever want.

does my moving over to aussie from holland change anything from how my acount is viewed or will be viewed now that i am logging in from the other side of the world than where i created my acount.
and considering he is my husband and we have been logging in on each others acounts ( for Marriage quests or helping out friends ) will it change anything or get us banned?

Lol i know it might be a little confusing to read but bear with me XD just trying to get some things cleared up.
All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
"ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
Post edited by AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.