Whos gonna get ganked this week?

Options
Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Will Dom/Rad/GD try to gank Enrage again or they just gave up and mind their own business the easy way?
/Discuss b:chuckle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
Post edited by Mayatheia - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Coming straight from someone in Dominus: Radiance, Dominus, and GoldDigrz plan on continuously trying to get a gank on Enrage in hopes that it will successfully split the guild up due to TW failure.

Umm, yea...
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Coming straight from someone in Dominus: Radiance, Dominus, and GoldDigrz plan on continuously trying to get a gank on Enrage in hopes that it will successfully split the guild up due to TW failure.

Umm, yea...

Dominus should worry about themselves? But honestly those plans are new to us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Never said I took their word for anything, just thought it was amusing. But I do agree that they should focus on what can be done to improve themselves before they become the doormat for the rest of the server.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Take it the person you spoke to doesn't know Enrage very well b:chuckle .... When trying to get info from the horse's mouth kinda helps if you talk to the right end of the horse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I never asked them, they just started spewing a bunch of ****; kind of like when a septic tank overflows. But yea, apparently they don't.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Leave it to Dominus to troll the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear
    _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Me in my love nest?

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    Originally posted by Hojuken
    b. dislike /= hate. but glad to see you step into the fuss to make random comments about people you don't know/never met. i do believe you're from enrage? figures.
    I'm Enrage now? Since when?
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'd be suprised if Radiance, GD, and Dominus try ganking Enrage after last weekend but I could be wrong. At any rate it's 99% certain that if things don't go in their favor or they make a completely random bid those guilds will use Memorial Day as an excuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    to be honest, im suprised you havent been run over by a moving truck or something of the sort
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I am sure we will be ganked this weekend regardless of last weeks results. They will do it hoping for different ones,thinking maybe just maybe pizza will show. we will be ready regardless.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We got ganked, lol.