Options
2»

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yan00 wrote: »
    lol shut up troll, this thread is about doing GV, and it is known as GV. and who cares if it's called anything else?

u've called me noob and idiot. somehow i believe that if i saw u outside safezone u would be the one wiv ur face on the floor o.o.....

if u dont wanna 1 vs 1, u should keep quiet since i was makin this thread for a non troll purpose o.o

quoting because i just woke up and it's hunting time. will post results later today, if he ever leaves SZ b:thanks

Edit: logged in, found out he's been in WC this morning lookin for me but now he's hiding.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol i wasn't insulting u, did u take it as an insult? gosh u r easily offended aint u? i also see u have 1.6k posts. wot the hell do u talk about? do u troll on everyone else's topic too?

u r the 2nd person to wrote on this topic post, me being the first. all u said was complete troll, as the 3rd person in this topic also said. u need to do other things in ur life o.o... mr. noob lol

lol yes you were trying to insult me you had made comments on how my gear was npc quality made comments about my pk kills trying to make me look like a noob when you were the one acting like a noob b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol yes you were trying to insult me you had made comments on how my gear was npc quality made comments about my pk kills trying to make me look like a noob when you were the one acting like a noob b:bye

haha you should be in LC right now. he's in WC trying to insult me saying he pked me when i was +2 geared. i've been +10 for almost a year, long before seekers came out. he still wont fight me btw.

Edit: he wouldn't come to me so i found him finally.

2011-012.jpg

2011-013.jpg

2011-014.jpg

end result: killed him twice and all his helpers once. no deaths. and no charm. he even vortexed me at one point with occult ice.

he now blames it on my armor being +10. b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haha you should be in LC right now. he's in WC trying to insult me saying he pked me when i was +2 geared. i've been +10 for almost a year, long before seekers came out. he still wont fight me btw.

2011-012.jpg

2011-013.jpg

2011-014.jpg

end result: killed him twice and all his helpers once. no deaths. and no charm. he even vortexed me at one point with occult ice.

meh what can you expect his in NcN. they all turned idiotic trash talkers for some reason after being a some what respectable guild
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's nap time, children. >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

2011-012.jpg

2011-013.jpg

2011-014.jpg

like any of us had a charm? u came and pk'ed me from 3 spark out of the blue which took out most of my health, i dont consider that a skill. look at ur 9k hp for a sin, +10 gears, of course i can't pass that at MY gear level? y dont u try out a seeker UR gear level like Dangler?

2 of my armour pieces r +4, the rest r +3. a complete gear level difference here LOL. do u feel impressed about defeating me? i dont blame u if u actually do feel good about it :).

so in wc u've said u've been +10 longer before i even played. so u're one of those ancient players that never left this game and still cs'ed through it o.o. y do i even need to feel bad XD. if i played as long as u, i think i
    would have more than 9k hp ;)

JOIN date: February 2009? u r quite old. i guess i do believe u have been +10 longer than i've been playing ;). u clearly have too much time on ur hands still playing this game and still have time for 900+ troll posts LOOOL

course u wont cos :O he's ur gear level, u dont seem to fight any of those ;)
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    meh what can you expect his in NcN. they all turned idiotic trash talkers for some reason after being a some what respectable guild

a guild doesn't make u a better player. for ur information that sin only won cos "he has been +10 longer than i been playing", if he can't beat me still then there's a problem LOL
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Someone's butthurt b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a guild doesn't make u a better player. for ur information that sin only won cos "he has been +10 longer than i been playing", if he can't beat me still then there's a problem LOL

learn to read kiddo not once did i say NcN made you a bad player i said there is no surprise about you complaining about something AFTER you pick a fight and lose because thats mostly what NcN do now days. Trash talking dosnt make you a bad player just a moron after you picked the fight in the first place
  • SneakyJmk - Sanctuary
    SneakyJmk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hmm this yan guy reminds me of another idiot who used to be on my server...
  • Intimidator - Heavens Tear
    Intimidator - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That was amusing, YanX being used as a mop, after all his big talk.

The icing on the cake of course HAS to be the excuses afterwards.

From noob to butthurt noob, nice. This has been an amusing thread.
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I really don't see why this thread hasn't been closed yet. It's been derailed since the fourth post. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I really don't see why this thread hasn't been closed yet. It's been derailed since the fourth post. b:chuckle

actually i derailed it at the 2nd post b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.