BlackMage new faction recruting... [Heaven's Tear]

Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Guild Banter
So after a while I decided to finaly make work of my Mystic's little faction... All classes are welcome and there are no real lvl restrictions as long as you'll be active on the game and be kind and helpfull to others... The faction is mainly Final Fantasy themed but you can talk about all you favorite games and/or anime's if you like... Even if you're not a big fan of any of those and still looking for a nice home you're more then welcome... Do keep in mind that this is a small faction and that there will be no TW's here... That's all... b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
BigHearts member... f:grin
Post edited by Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• NasirX - Heavens Tear
    NasirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hey i'm interested in joining your guild! I'll send an add on PW to get things rollin'. Im interested in FF games especially FF VII xD. Yuna_Sama, if you get this msg plz add me, i shall be on for all of this week. For some reason I am unable to add you.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hey i'm interested in joining your guild! I'll send an add on PW to get things rollin'. Im interested in FF games especially FF VII xD. Yuna_Sama, if you get this msg plz add me, i shall be on for all of this week. For some reason I am unable to add you.

Sorry for late comment... Also you must wisp Presea_Sama or Lyco_Chan for it... They're the characters in charge... I'm glad to have you in the fact so wisp me there if you can... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin