What are psys weak against?

2»

Comments

• XKi - Lost City
    XKi - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    if u have 10k hp and is charmed and u get soulburned all u do is kite 2,5k isnt gona kill u and wait it out and once it is gona wiz will own the psy.
    the end.

u have badge for stun and there is a genie skill wish remove stun also i think its spamable.

If the wiz is charmed all you do is stay in white voodoo and wait for the wiz to use up its sparks. After that you slap diminished vigor on it, earth vector, black voodoo, anti sleep genie skill, kill.

And if you do see that the wiz used break stun, then switch back to white voodoo and repeat the stall up until you earth vector again, but the 2nd time stack it with soulburn.

Simple.

Oh, and also, don't forget to use retaliation every 30 sec while stalling for 15% more hp every cast. If you're sage of course.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Stone smasher lowers casting + attack rate. I only mentioned stone smasher and red tide because it was a status effect skill. Just because I say it lowers a status doesn't mean you have to use it.

Anyways, for magic classes you use soulburn as a way to indirectly "stun" the smart magic classes since they cant do anything w/o fear of being damaged, but I usually use it after earth vector or if sandball clash silences while im in white voodoo, then switch to black and kill.

White voodoo is the stalling buff btw.

I always use the 100 skills in pk...ijs.

I usually just kite soulburn with holy path or add in domain if I'm sure they're gonna use glacial. It's pretty rare that a psy would ever use vector right after soulburn.

And wow, pwi skill descriptions fail again. On eca it said smasher only lowered attack rate :b
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    soul burn u kite it not even necesery to do **** about it let the psy waste soul burn.
    fun to do wth my barb.
    me use anti sun 1st i do go tiger form psy will try to eaither soul burn me or stun if stun i go for the kill if soul burn i kite it once either is used i do differently and dead psy
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    its there most commen attack and once used they wasted one of there main skill and save badge of curage if stuned u have to have anti stun breaker haha what else