In which wolfenblood meets wolf-kin

Options
Wolfenblood - Harshlands
Wolfenblood - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Today, one of the strangest of adventures I have ever embarked on was upon me.
I had been waiting at the instance for quite some time,
At least I hope it was called an instance…..ok it was a big fire portal thingy…happy?

The sun was just beginning to set and evening would soon grace me with crimson light, painting the landscape in a blood red hue befitting the slaughter to come.

When I soon realized my forum posting may not go as planned, so I then turned to my faction in the hopes of gaining some allies.

As I waited and sent my message , the great lion himself, mittens and a venomancer he had assigned to our squad arrived, just barely cresting the hill, soon he began engaging dark breed wolf kin, who had taken the opportunity to assault him from behind.
I then realized just how dire my quest had become.

The wolf kin managed to slay me, and so I had to find my way back to the silk ridge, walking across green hillocks and comfortable rises, until the landscape began to twist in some macabre devil’s paradise, the very air turned a ruddy brown coloration and when I espied my allies, they were safely behind the fence by the flaming portal.

Albeit with wolf kin pounding away at the wooden fences trying to get at them.
By this point in our story the whole pack had been alerted to our presence so we began fighting a losing battle, as there were only three of us.

Mittens fell, taken down by one of the wolf kin, and I roared and Managed to finish the vile beast off with a swing of my axes.
The wolf fell and to my astonishment so did the venomancer.
It was at this point in my tale that I was very much alone, and very much in danger, for by some divine prank I was now in the most serious predicament of my life, I was In a den of dark breed wolf kin,
and they were about to respawn.

I had already taken down four but by that point In time the remainder of the pack set their sights on me and began to give chase. Their eyes blazing, foam slavering out of their mouths and past their ivory fangs.

What else could I do? I ran, at least two of the wolves gave me a merry chase around the silk ridge, many of the other monsters began taking interest in this and adding their bit to the fray, a crimson tigera saw fit to hurl boulders at me while a charing sable decided to pounce on me, all this, while mittens and the venomancer met up on the other side of the hill I was being chased on.

2011-05-2411-37-39.jpg

After we met up mittens saw to it to charge into the remaining nest of the fiends and set them to rights.
We saw little of him behind the brown grass that rose higher than my waistline, but we did hear quite a tussle.
Soon he exploded out of the brush with the most frightened look on his face I had ever seen, he said only one thing. “RUN!”

Sadly all he did was rile up the remaining members of the pack…..and so we were chased by at least four wolves, outnumbered and out of our depth.
After a time the dark breed wolf kin began chasing mittens giving me a chance to single one out and kill it.

2011-05-2411-41-10.jpg

Meanwhile mittens took up his role as a decoy with much more veracity than I had hoped, he was now in tiger form running all over the dust ridden ridge with wolves following him, jumping over small boulders and nipping at his heels at every turn, stating “hurry UP! Kill it!” every time he passed me with four wolves on his tail.

After a much needed exchange of blows and god only knows how many mighty swings, I managed to slay the fifth wolf and be done with my quest, at least the hard part.

With the sun finally setting and the wolves disinterested in their sport, we decided to take a rest and enjoy the time off from difficult monster slaying.

2011-05-2411-46-07.jpg

P.S. for those of you who don’t know, I truly enjoy comments on this thread, so be sure to tell me your opinion of my adventures whenever you feel it necessary thank you all!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

still wandering after all these years! ;)b:victory
Post edited by Wolfenblood - Harshlands on

Comments

• Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why did you double post this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Wolfenblood - Harshlands
    Wolfenblood - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I didn't, my internet connection is constantly timing out resulting in this very annoyying problem, if there is a mod please get rid of the second one for me! tyvmb:thanks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

still wandering after all these years! ;)b:victory
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thats actually a really cool story man :)

Keep it up
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ur HP is low, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've been wanting to join My_Bad on my Archer ever since I saw the faction name. Good thing you happen to be in it! Who should I PM in game for an invite? b:thanks