Psychic

Options
blackeroasis
blackeroasis Posts: 29 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
Are psychics still or have ever been feared in pvp. I've been noticing alot of seekers and mystics dropping psy's with no problem these days on the harshlands server. Just wondering if an r9 psy would be able to compete with other classes equally geared. Especially since seekers are 1 shotting robes and bms these days.

Thanks!
Post edited by blackeroasis on

Comments

• Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ask UrDian :p he'l one shot most stuff that can move :p
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
  • RawrGummy - Dreamweaver
    RawrGummy - Dreamweaver Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    High refined r9 psy > all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go Gummy, It's your birthday~
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    +1 RawrGummy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    +1. High refined R9 psy > high refined R8 psy. Ask me how I know. b:chuckle
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    unrefined r9 psy > anything below +10 on all gears

+10/+12 r9 psy > Anything besides cheze

full +12 r9 psy? Well i'm sorry but there isn't anything to fight against this to my knowledge.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Especially since seekers are 1 shotting robes and bms these days.

Thanks!

Orly? I've been looking for a Seeker on HL that can beat my BM for weeks now.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Orly? I've been looking for a Seeker on HL that can beat my BM for weeks now.

Never found one that was a legit threat on sanc. As a class seekers seem pretty useless without high refines and rank 9. Once a seeker gets those its basicly a faceroll class though. GOF on metal skill spam with 103 attack levels and 100ish def levels is just wrong.

Pre rank 9 high refines psys take a decent amount of skill to play and enough game sense to read your oponents moves to set up a kill. After rank 9...soloing a world boss is easier and is considerably cheaper gear wise.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Never found one that was a legit threat on sanc. As a class seekers seem pretty useless without high refines and rank 9. Once a seeker gets those its basicly a faceroll class though. GOF on metal skill spam with 103 attack levels and 100ish def levels is just wrong.

Pre rank 9 high refines psys take a decent amount of skill to play and enough game sense to read your oponents moves to set up a kill. After rank 9...soloing a world boss is easier and is considerably cheaper gear wise.

Sac strike/God of Frenzy don't proc on metal skills, a Seeker friend of mine and I fought A LOT and he was trying to get them to proc but they never did. So.. either they don't proc or he's unlucky, but I'm thinking it probably doesn't proc. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me o.o
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Earthguard PvP/PvE is nothing compared to Tideborns.

Earthguard is talentless, except mystic has some exceptions cuz they are cool.

But yah, 100 def level 50k+ soulforce Psy could kill just by being self buffed and afk. lol
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Gsychell - Dreamweaver
    Gsychell - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Clearly anyone who had to wonder hasn't met Jami's psy. Oh man. I can beat an r8 or r9 sin no prob but facing Psys is a *****. I oneshot myself off xCurse xD
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    AznBlood is a very good Psy player and quite respectable.

xCurse i show little respect >.> but i have to admit he/she is a very good psy. Got my **** kicked by her in TW when we all try to gank her/him.

D_A_O....i aint gonna say anything besides lots of negative comments.

Cry$tal something is heck hard on her AoE. But a very good Psy.
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.