the greatest temptation in pwi

13»

Comments

• DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    :-) i remeber droping that lol ....yes i was drunk and as normall on a weekend i tend to go to ot i dont normally kill many people even on my new psy but that night i was messing around with annakay SPARTAN N RAMBO and i did forget to take my daggers off most of the time and ended up killing people i didnt mean to kill but since there was no intent people didnt mind.
    Like you said at the first page i attacked you(wasnt in stealth) u ran off i stopped and hit someone else which kinda shows i wasnt really wanting to kill you i was just tab hitting people and yeah i give give ya some coin for giving it back coz im a nice guy and i did say "it was my fault for forgetting i ran out ga's so if u keep it i understand the reason why you would" NOTE to all on DW if u see my sin but more than not it will now be my psy sickopsy i dont ""often"" kill everyone on sight i just stand there and chat and do 1 v 1 ..ok the odd times i pk a random person but thats coz bored lol
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I know datalec so I'll give it back.
    Same for a number of other ppl I know since server started.
    If I was the one attking first, I'll give back the drop.
    But for someone I don't know that actually attked me first, I'd keep the drop. It's PvE server, u choose to pk and u drop shiat, your problem not mine.
    LUAD is 400 mil , someone like DATALEC usually farms that in less than a week when 2x is on, so I wouldn't worry too much :P :P :P :P. Ppl lost month of hard work/farm gear in PK back in the days, so I don't see why a week's work would be such a tragedy.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Necros b:spit

plusone :o
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Gungi - Dreamweaver
    Gungi - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    keep it and give it away to someone like me b:pleased
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    +1 /inb4..
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Does it still count as a necro if the person who re-opens the thread is one of the people the thread is about?...

*Ponders*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I think id keep it. WHY DIDNT HE HAVE THAT THING BINDED?!?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her