disconnects and you.

HexOmega - Dreamweaver
HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
i usually have a reliable stable Internet connection, but lately PWI is being a pain in the ***

random Laag spikes, sometimes followed by DCs
or crystal clear connection without any issues and then a sudden NINJA DC
however those DCs dont show to my squad usually, i have to force log to get back inside always

i wouldnt blame PWE if it was only me, and would never think of blaming PWE if it was only my wifey with her **** no-civilization-near-net ...

but its other people too who never DC

is this server somewhat going down the hill?

whenever i come back to count my coins i see my shop, with a "Disconnected from Server" message, and im unable to click and read the ( ! )'s

helping on full delta, high lvl stun wave, MOVEMENTS STOP, nothing, waiting, DC! YAAY

do you guys experience a higher DC-rate as well?
if so im also interested in your raw location...
..i think its an conspiracy of PWE kicking a different country every week :P

duoing FC with Akureih (living something like 200-300kilometers away from me and using a different ISP)
-we both DC and both die to a stupid Gate opener mob
the other day all my online friends located in germany suddenly went "is offline." one after the other - shortly followed by my own sweet "disconnected from server"

blame some european hotspot??

right now its 3am, i came home tried to set up my shop 6 times, DCed shortly after
Ranting in faction chat, DC - now i lost interest in logging back on -.-
i like potato
Post edited by HexOmega - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    whenever i come back to count my coins i see my shop, with a "Disconnected from Server" message, and im unable to click and read the ( ! )'s

If you hit ESC, it'll remove the prompt and you can click the exclamation points. You can even more around the area and exit your shop. Everyone will just be frozen around you and, obviously, no NPC interaction.

At least, that always worked for me. b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    ty lol
    at least reading them messages >:<
    i like potato
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I got the same problem after the last Genesis update, i'm from European zone and if I let my chara on catshop during the night it is 'Disconnected from server' once I woke up in the morning. I have some randoms DC's that just my Europeans friends has too, like you said they have the offline, online at the same time as me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yea I've had the same problem since last patch. And I stay in squad when I DC... for some reason... and everyone's like WTF DUDE DONT GO AFK WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING NOOB FAIL CLERIC"

Makes me cry :'(

I have to force log back in and I don't leave squad til I relog back in lol. It's getting quite obnoxious. Because one time it happened in the middle of a mob, but of course instead of ****ing dying it just ticked the **** out of my charm. Came back with about 75k gone. Because their server sucks... Nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    had several enconters with the "Server Demon" yesterday. most just around the 1k stream area, and had a couple while in an fcc squad.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Ryukasensei - Dreamweaver
    Ryukasensei - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Since the genesis update, not only have i started getting dc's, but also when i log in, it sometimes takes me 2-3 attempts as it say's 'Unable to connect to server', yet when i try again seconds after it works. This happens most times i try to log in, i don't know if it's due to my double client or my internet or what, buts its getting pretty annoying. does anyone else get the 'Unable to connect to server problem' too?
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Am I the only who don't have any issues with DC'ing despite my internet being a major fail and me being in Europe?b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    its not an issue connected with multi clienting, i didnt run a shop for a few days, DC still there

>:
    i like potato
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's an issue with being a wizzy, ijs. b:avoid

messed up my colour again...
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]