QQme

Options
Epros - Raging Tide
Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
is recruiting all classes and levels due to the fact they are down to 7 members and do not win tourney. not to mention they are too scared to bid on vicious so they bid on levi (levi gonna roll you fools, bid on another alt faction like valkyrie) apply at www.qqmeisbutthurt.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Epros - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    QQme finally fulfilling its real goal?b:shocked

10ol85e.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

10ol85e.jpg

lol'ed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    omg i remember that.... QQme spilled so much butthurtness about not wanting the tw map but end this faction then that faction then all of the factions then finally take over the map.... so pro at backtalking guys :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

10ol85e.jpg

I LOLed at this... was wondering if someone still had that screenied... nice amrd.
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    personally who cares? if i remember correctly they wanted to fight leviathin cuz they new vici was gonna bid on them.... but hey

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae1/finalej/hatersgonnahate.png
    also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    QQ why are they attacking Levi? what did we do to them that Vicious didnt?
    Its gonna be hard taking out Man Linc and Whom...
    oh wait.. Whomper jumped ship and joined Vicious
    b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yay 1st QQme to reply in a thread full of Vicious members :D

But yea... Nothing last forever.. time changes everything.. You savour the victories and try to forget the losses... I been around to see QQme come from being a non-factor faction to a factor faction... to most powerful faction... to no. 1 faction... to no. 1 hated faction... to most trolled faction.. to most dramatic faction... to a losing faction... to most talked about faction and the list goes on

Ive read post from people who think beating QQme is impossible before... people like TMP and Fuzzy have tried to gather ppl up to beat QQme last time and gave up on it... but now it goes to show that u cant keep winning forever... I think maybe its time for another faction to step up to the plate in genesis era.. (Go Rice!)

With that said Ive heard great comebacks from the past... QQme vs Infamy, QQme vs Leviathan and even QQme vs Vicious before map reset... so i dunno.. 4th time lucky? time will tell...

Its great now we come into the middle era of TW map again... more n more factions getting beat out of the map.. so interesting to see how the server will develop!!

P.S Bastilla i thought u quit game? or did u join the TMP "quit game" club? or r u trying to be a legendary forum roamer of RT?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    is recruiting all classes and levels due to the fact they are down to 7 members and do not win tourney. not to mention they are too scared to bid on vicious so they bid on levi (levi gonna roll you fools, bid on another alt faction like valkyrie) apply at www.qqmeisbutthurt.com

reading this thread yes i have to agree, vicoius pretty butthurt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

But yea... Nothing last forever.. time changes everything.. You savour the victories and try to forget the losses... I been around to see QQme come from being a non-factor faction to a factor faction... to most powerful faction... to no. 1 faction... to no. 1 hated faction... to most trolled faction.. to most dramatic faction... to a losing faction... to most talked about faction and the list goes on

Ive read post from people who think beating QQme is impossible before... people like TMP and Fuzzy have tried to gather ppl up to beat QQme last time and gave up on it... but now it goes to show that u cant keep winning forever... I think maybe its time for another faction to step up to the plate in genesis era.. (Go Rice!)

With that said Ive heard great comebacks from the past... QQme vs Infamy, QQme vs Leviathan and even QQme vs Vicious before map reset... so i dunno.. 4th time lucky? time will tell...

Its great now we come into the middle era of TW map again... more n more factions getting beat out of the map.. so interesting to see how the server will develop!!

P.S Bastilla i thought u quit game? or did u join the TMP "quit game" club? or r u trying to be a legendary forum roamer of RT?
    lots of "HERP DERP QQME SO KUL"
    and PS rainz, i do what i want

you still cant ****ing spell. get a dictionary before you post. also, usomad? y u so mad? hows my QQme app going? i can help you win tourney
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

you still cant ****ing spell. get a dictionary before you post. also, usomad? y u so mad? hows my QQme app going? i can help you win tourney

http://www.preparationh.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I hope everyone knows that this is just a troll thread and not for srs bsnsb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I hope everyone knows that this is just a troll thread and not for srs bsnsb:surrender

a joke like bastilla being anything other than commissioner XD I guess its true they say, rank 9 + cash shopping can cover most of your inequities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All I can say about this tread is...

oh..and lets not forget

!!!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In other news, Bastilla is still an annoying nonfactor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited May 2011
    Options

When did we recruit finaler and tony!! b:surprised b:shocked

yup... just a nonfactor among the other 192 nonfactors.b:pleased

WTH are vicoius? b:puzzledb:puzzled

Edit: +1 post count on trollolol thread *runs of to show postcount to spellcaster*
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

yea dude dnt be another "game is dead" ppl cos i know deep down yall still miss pwi...besides, if ur gone then whose gnna keep the forum ranting bout QQme? Weve already lost Rawrgh n Hope

Edit: o Rawrgh is back xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RainZ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When did we recruit finaler and tony!! b:surprised b:shocked

yup... just a nonfactor among the other 192 nonfactors.b:pleased

Edit: +1 post count on trollolol thread *runs of to show postcount to spellcaster*

Finaler n Toy replied when i was typing when i was writing my msg!! QQ

and Hey every thread in RT is a troll thread... u cant help but to reply... keeps it alive!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea dude dnt be another "game is dead" ppl cos i know deep down yall still miss pwi...besides, if ur gone then whose gnna keep the forum ranting bout QQme? Weve already lost Rawrgh n Hope

Edit: o Rawrgh is back xD

THIS THREAD IS DEAD! better? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    THIS THREAD IS DEAD! better? b:chuckle

Its not dead till the fat lady sings

*waits for Spellcaster*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I am sorry but I tried to contact Spell_Caster regarding this specific tread and he told us he is too Butthurt to decently reply to Bastolla and Mistolepupett.

He will keep his energy for the Vicious TW, thinking is better to be there and loose than skip the TW and loose anyway.

The difference between a 5min roll and a 20min crush is like ...15min of raging so...Raging Tides....bring it on!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    glad to see you are taking steps to rectify your anal pains
    a joke like bastilla being anything other than commissioner XD I guess its true they say, rank 9 + cash shopping can cover most of your inequities.
    i got r9 after they made me exec. and i warned dylena i wasnt gonna do shiit when he gave it to me.
    says the 101 barb with 7.2k HP and doesnt show up to TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I am sorry but I tried to contact Spell_Caster regarding this specific tread and he told us he is too Butthurt to decently reply to Bastolla and Mistolepupett.

He will keep his energy for the Vicious TW, thinking is better to be there and loose than skip the TW and loose anyway.

The difference between a 5min roll and a 20min crush is like ...15min of raging so...Raging Tides....bring it on!

ahhh that's ok... I can wait for butt_caster
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    For all you non-believers: Disrespect us, Talk **** about us. All we hear about is how you win one TW and a tourney and YOU CAN"T STOP A NOSEBLEED! And we the ones getting disrespected. See you in TW Saturday night. CAN'T WAIT!!!
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    For all you non-believers: Disrespect us, Talk **** about us. All we hear about is how you win one TW and a tourney and YOU CAN"T STOP A NOSEBLEED! And we the ones getting disrespected. See you in TW Saturday night. CAN'T WAIT!!!

coulda seen us tonight if QQme had bid on us instead of levi. btw linc, you missed a brown spot on your nose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We dont disrespect QQme as a faction.. And i dont speak of our whole faction but me myself disrespect certain ppl in qqme that do everything to get other ppl down. lying in front of every1 etc. Therefore i will love to c u go down. my 2 cents..

ps. hoping for a nice tw :D:D and heads up for every1 that wants a nice fight 2 :)
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Always amusing to read replies that mock spelling with verb-noun disagreements in them.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Always amusing to read replies that mock spelling with verb-noun disagreements in them.

what did i tell you in worldchat about wanting to hear you speak?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catshopxftw
    catshopxftw Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    o look, it's the "i quit, i have no life, back to pwi" bastila kid again b:bye
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why all da hate b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    YOU CAN"T STOP A NOSEBLEED!

Sit down and lean slightly forward so that blood drains out rather than into your throat (which can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, which you clearly don't want!). Don't lie down or lean too far forward; keeping your head above your heart will minimize bleeding.

Pinch the soft part of your nose just below the bridge (the bony part). Use the thumb and index finger to squeeze it for at least 5 minutes. If your nose continues to bleed, squeeze again for at least 10 minutes. As you're doing this, breathe through your mouth. If pinching your nose the second time doesn't stop the bleeding, get emergency medical attention.

Do not clean out the inside of your nose after the bleeding has stopped - this can dislodge clots and start the bleeding again.

Turn on a cool vaporizer to moisten mucous membranes, which will help prevent the nosebleed from recurring(if you don't have a vaporizer breathe in through your mouth and slowly out through your nose so the moisture in your breath will moisten it).
    b:cute
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
This discussion has been closed.