4 aps base?

Options
Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Blademaster
i have a bm with 3.33 aps base before demon spark. I am wearing nirv pants, int cape, pangu tome, claws, arms and feet tt99 HA.

I was wondering if i wore the LA neck and belt would i get 4 aps base before spark. (i understand i cant go beyond 5 aps).

has anyone done this?
Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
101 BM (5aps/r9)
100 Veno (Farmer)
90 Sin (for goofs)
75 pys (for info)
Post edited by Venomthekill - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i have a bm with 3.33 aps base before demon spark. I am wearing nirv pants, int cape, pangu tome, claws, arms and feet tt99 HA.

I was wondering if i wore the LA neck and belt would i get 4 aps base before spark. (i understand i cant go beyond 5 aps).

has anyone done this?

if you are talking about TT99 LA neck, ya.. thats the last missing piece of your puzzle,

but you probably already saw it.. LA ornaments refine +evasion.. which is really b:surrender

Personally i switch to TT99 HA ornaments and TT99 LA waist and boots.
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    as i said before im already getting the bonus from tt99 HA. Thats apart of my 3.33 aps base. Im already 5 aps sparked. I was wondering if i added the 2 LA neck and belt would i have a 4.aps base vs 3.33 aps base. I know both will get 5 aps when sparked. I was wondering if anyone out there has tried it. Most ppl stop when they get 5 aps sparked, so i was just curious.

101 Wizzy (r9)
    101 BM (5aps/r9)
    100 Veno (Farmer)
    90 Sin (for goofs)
    75 pys (for info)
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

has anyone done this?

You know i almost wanted to post here till i realized your a 100+ bm who dosent know basic interval math and is seriously considering LA orns after already haveing 5 aps.

Then i made this and realized i had to say something constructive to justify this post.

If your going LA go wrist/boot LA chest/leg HA...LA orns suck for pvp aka the place where you want 4 aps base keeping the bloody cube necklace. Its in the damn FAQ.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    4 base aps? NOPE! nobody has even done that! you do it with la orns and tell us what happens! Gawd, this is so exciting, please post pics and stuff for the results.
  • Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wish people read more of the posts. I do not want to try it, as i said i was CURIOUS if anyone had tryed this. I was wondering if anyone on the forums had 4 aps base before spark or genie...I think the evasion belts and necky are underly worthless, but i was wondering if that would actually get you 4 aps base.

101 Wizzy (r9)
    101 BM (5aps/r9)
    100 Veno (Farmer)
    90 Sin (for goofs)
    75 pys (for info)
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    omfg =.=''

READ THE GOD DAMN STICKIES PLEASE.

If your too lazy to do that, go to the ****ing PWI calc and input EVERY PIECE OF INTERVAL GEAR POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU, NOW **** OFF.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    omfg =.=''

READ THE GOD DAMN STICKIES PLEASE.

If your too lazy to do that, go to the ****ing PWI calc and input EVERY PIECE OF INTERVAL GEAR POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU, NOW **** OFF.

Have you considered anger management? Or therapy?

It appears that either, or possibly both, would benefit you.

Posting RAGE on a thread over something so... Minor... Is a bit crazy.

If you want to RAGE, do it over something worthwhile. Like R9 being withheld, pleveling, fail new instances, or the **** horse in the DQ rewards page.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Have you considered anger management? Or therapy?

It appears that either, or possibly both, would benefit you.

Posting RAGE on a thread over something so... Minor... Is a bit crazy.

If you want to RAGE, do it over something worthwhile. Like R9 being withheld, pleveling, fail new instances, or the **** horse in the DQ rewards page.

Already raged over those, now couldn't give a **** less.

Tho i still laugh at that damn **** horse.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *sigh*

No, in the history of pwi nobody has made a bm with evade ornaments to get 5 aps, then put them back on after tome for giggles

now your question is... " will adding 2 items of gear that add -.05 interval give a build -.05 interval?"....

Sorry for assumeing that nobody could possibly make a thread this redundant.

I like how the longer a bm stays in forum the more hate filled it becomes towards those who ask dumb questions.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *sigh*

No, in the history of pwi nobody has made a bm with evade ornaments to get 5 aps, then put them back on after tome for giggles

now your question is... " will adding 2 items of gear that add -.05 interval give a build -.05 interval?"....

Sorry for assumeing that nobody could possibly make a thread this redundant.

I like how the longer a bm stays in forum the more hate filled it becomes towards those who ask dumb questions.

If I watch the same episode of Sesame Street 100 times in a row, would it be more or less redundant than this?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If I watch the same episode of Sesame Street 100 times in a row, would it be more or less redundant than this?

depends, does said episode have the count in it?

if so slightly
  • Tollingbell - Sanctuary
    Tollingbell - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In the interest of clarification to the OP, yes, you will get 4 aps base. It will also serve no purpose but to give you sparks quicker in the unrealistic situation where you wouldn't have any, and it will make your defenses worse.

Edit: Not unrealistic, but pretty unimportant.
    It's TollingBell b:angry
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In the interest of clarification to the OP, yes, you will get 4 aps base. It will also serve no purpose but to give you sparks quicker in the unrealistic situation where you wouldn't have any, and it will make your defenses worse.

Edit: Not unrealistic, but pretty unimportant.

there are quite a number of time 4aps will be useful. esp when somehow the boss seal and walks off to hit the cleric,

but definitely not LA ornaments =x
    i have 4aps unspark it comes in handy at times.
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)