Patch doesn't get installed....

sirus3251
sirus3251 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Support Desk
i tried several times closing and resuming installation of the patch, uninstalled and reinstalled but still not downloading patchs.... D: , it doesn't go further of "coord_data.txt" when patching...., is there another way to patch this game(?) :/

153.png
Post edited by sirus3251 on

Comments

• sirus3251
    edited May 2011
    got win7. i don't think it is an official one n' i don't believe that thats a reason why PWI does not patch, :/

292.png
  • sirus3251
    edited May 2011
    c'mon ppl..., i need some help....... DD: , had try to solve that problem almost for 3 days..... >.> , can someone give any suggestions.....(?) ._.
  • ankster
    ankster Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hey..your win 7 is not the problem..<<<<i get tht same message in the ending..and my installation stops..i use a geunuine version of win 7....
  • nanamango
    nanamango Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Here are some things that might help you...

Add the game folder and/or game file to the exceptions list in your firewall or antivirus software.

Example: C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International

You also might need to temporarily disable your antivirus, MS Security Essentials or Windows Firewall long enough to download, install, patch and login to get into the game, and then turn it back on. Sometimes disabling may not help and you will need to add an exception for the game folder.

It might be Windows, Windows Firewall, Admin (such as running the game as Administrator), UAC, network, or antivirus settings that you will need to change so that they aren't blocking or throttling the game.

You can also try changing your proxy settings for Internet Explorer 8, to have them turned off here: Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings > and then untick all of the proxy settings.

Cheers!
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks