How to successfully view other characters(items, etc)?

lemurlord
lemurlord Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I did a fair bit of forum searching/ googling and no doubt this has been asked a million times but --

When I look (right-click) at another player and select "view character" i get a message saying "you do not have the required tool for this action".

What item do I need and where can i get it?

Post edited by lemurlord on

Comments

• Atake - Raging Tide
    Atake - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Eye of observation, not sure where u can get it anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You need an item called "Eye of Observation". You can make them by trading in 13 Tokens. The alternative to this is selecting a player, right-clicking his avatar and selecting "Player Info". This will open a new window showing his gear and doesn't require any items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    eyes of observation aren't much use, unless maybe you're a competitive PvP player. using one'll give you a window with a bunch of hard to understand numbers, comparing your char to the other player, things like "survival indexes" and whatnot. just use "player info", it's simpler, free, and tells you what the other player's wearing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • lemurlord
    lemurlord Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ah ok tyvm

I will just use the Player Info function then since that seems to tell enough of a story for what I'm looking for

Thanks again :)