A very old bug, remained unsolved...

Options
kenshin151
kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Support Desk
What the reason for the developers never fix the bug of LOD models in tamed pets?
For those who do not know what I mean, look at this old thread, which was reported and the problem remained unsolved: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=106152
This problem seems to affect only the old monsters, before the Tideborn expansion. From what I saw is an old problem, and it has not been solved.
What is the difficulty to fixing it? With the game gaining more and more new areas and races filled with rich detail, it is illogical to leave the old mobs, after being tamed, become with this rough look.
I ask attention to this issue on behalf of all who like the Venomancer class. Everyone who play as Venomancers, we want our pets with the same skin of wild mobs, is much to want?
Post edited by kenshin151 on

Comments

• Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They haven't fixed many of the hundreds of other bugs that have been part of the game since it was in Beta, AND every update with new content seems to add EVEN MORE bugs that they take their sweet time not bothering to fix....

What makes you think posting about it will change anything?

The Dev's don't even bother to read this forum.

I doubt they even read the forum at PW-CN, which is closest to where they are coding.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • kenshin151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I know they do not read the forum, which is a shame ... And worse is that there are more bugs than that, like the eyes of the Purgatory Lion Lord and the black squares near the Orchid Temple. But if many people insist they have to do something.
    I am sad to see a game with good graphics as this, being abandoned by devs. They should give more attention to the game, for to do justice to the name "Perfect" World.
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They aren't going to fix ****. /endthread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • kenshin151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »
    They aren't going to fix ****. /endthread.
    If everyone is thinking like that and not demand for solutions, there is nothing to be done and will never improve this game.