Who really won the QQme vs. Vicious TW

Options
XxZavxX - Raging Tide
XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
I'd like to say that TW reminded me of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54nFlNtk5dM

In the end though I believe PWE came out the Victors... I personally blew through 5-7m worth of stuff..
Post edited by XxZavxX - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In the end though I believe PWE came out the Victors... I personally blew through 5-7m worth of stuff..

Only if you CSed it.

If you farmed it, which I believe you would, since farming in efficient for you and your fists, then PWE doesn't win.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Only if you CSed it.

If you farmed it, which I believe you would, since farming in efficient for you and your fists, then PWE doesn't win.

Mainly merch money. But they win when people blow millions on TWs like that. It's coins people can't use to buy items like DoDs (in my case).
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Both, I think he explained it in a very good way.
    Well i guess both factions can win it on the defense... it hard to attack with the release of die fast die hard gears
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If you still play the game then you lose no matter what... ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Vicious is importing QQme members. Zav, please dont u leave us too for Vicious, no matter what they promise...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Vicious is importing QQme members. Zav, please dont u leave us too for Vicious, no matter what they promise...

Importing members...LOLOL. I assume this is why our applications are closed? Ask Fullen, he knows very well that we aren't recruiting at the momentb:chuckle. Unlike you and Boy, we don't go around PMing people telling them how bad their faction leader is and what we can do for them. We simply allow people the option to apply. Those who joined came on their own accord because they were fed up with how things were in your faction and thats it.

I do praise your efforts to keep the ball rolling by showing up to Tournament...shows good character. The thing you should focus on at the moment is not what Vicious is doing, but more so what QQme is not doing. All of those members that got a free ride through tournament for a year didn't show up at all. I believe I saw Man, Enemy, Spell, Zav, Madri, Rainz, and some sprinkles. What happened to the 30+ people that used to come b:puzzled
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes because vicious is just out on a mission to recruit every QQme member there is....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

*Sigh* really dude...just because we reached the top (that I know I wont enjoy much) doesn't mean we played dirty. To act like the "bad guy" you're doing right now I could swear I have about 3-4 SS on my laptop with you trying to seduce ex-QQmes and telling them how pro they are and they should come back to QQme.

For once play fair and try rebuild QQme instead of being a watchtower over Vicious and their every move. The issue you guys are having and always had is how much you keep on watching the other faction and probably forgetting your own factions needs? At least thats how I see it and always seen it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *Sigh* really dude...just because we reached the top (that I know I wont enjoy much) doesn't mean we played dirty. To act like the "bad guy" you're doing right now I could swear I have about 3-4 SS on my laptop with you trying to seduce ex-QQmes and telling them how pro they are and they should come back to QQme.

For once play fair and try rebuild QQme instead of being a watchtower over Vicious and their every move. The issue you guys are having and always had is how much you keep on watching the other faction and probably forgetting your own factions needs? At least thats how I see it and always seen it.

Oh...well...QQme is not broken why rebuild? Plus...that's Man's job and the other officers's job. I want to troll some more so I cannot help in QQme build-up.

I always seduce ppl after TW, always tell Kali how well she played against me, I tell Mara too, I tell Lez, even Retto, DirtySouth, Janrey Anarky...Bantonessa... and others who did well in TW vs QQme.
    I think we have loads to learn from these guys and galls I wanna seduce.
    Basicly...seducing ppl into a faction is not rly my speciality...I bribe them directly. I try seducing Kali for weeks now...never got to the sex part though...I guess she has a Teddybear Firewall there somewhere.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I always seduce ppl after TW, always tell Kali how well she played against me, I tell Mara too, I tell Lez, even Retto, DirtySouth, Janrey Anarky...Bantonessa... and others who did well in TW vs QQme.

Mara played against you? Bribe didn't go down too well I guess?
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Oh...well...QQme is not broken why rebuild? Plus...that's Man's job and the other officers's job. I want to troll some more so I cannot help in QQme build-up.

I think we have loads to learn from these guys and galls I wanna seduce.
    Basicly...seducing ppl into a faction is not rly my speciality...I bribe them directly. I try seducing Kali for weeks now...never got to the sex part though...I guess she has a Teddybear Firewall there somewhere.

Man's banned and the only QQme officers that do ANYTHING that are still in QQme are probably Farseer and Toymaker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]