Having an extremely difficult time buying Zen

Options
touchitoops
touchitoops Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Support Desk
So, lately I got a gift card. It is a Debit MasterCard Gift Card with 50$ on it and registered online.

Yesterday I tried buying Zen with my MasterCard but it didn't work. I got this message: "We were unable to deduct 50.00 USD from your credit/debit card because the transaction was declined by your card issuing bank.
To continue with this payment we advise that you try again using a different credit/debit card or payment method.
"

I tried again not 15 minutes later figuring the card needed some time before it was actually activated. When I did this I got a different message:
"You can not use your credit/debit card for the next 24 hours. This restriction cannot be lifted manually by you or our service team. Please return to the website of the Merchant where you will receive further instructions."

I tried again just now, making sure it was after the 24 hour time period, and got the first message again.

Am I doing something wrong? Was there something I missed between the lines? I've checked over all of my personal information filled out at least 10 times over. All of it matches the information I registered on the card. I have a prepaid visa next to me as well which I'm about to try if I find out I can't use this one.