Eqipment Lvl

NasirX - Heavens Tear
NasirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm trying to imbue my weapon with sapphire gem but I was wondering how I can increase my equipment lvl so that I can use a higher soulgem to imbue.
Post edited by NasirX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • NasirX - Heavens Tear
    NasirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    wth then what's the point of a weapons lvling system if you can't lvl it up...
  • Thistle_grey - Sanctuary
    Thistle_grey - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The only 'improvements' you can make on any gear are, Refining, Sharding and adding sockets for more shards. At lower levels, other than shards, it is probably not worth the coin since you will out-level whatever gear fairly quickly. As a cleric, I didn't worry too much about refining until I picked up my Wheel of Fate at 43rd level. This I used until 60 when I got my Ancient Arbor. Just keep an eye out for better equipmment at the Auction House or craft it yourself at lower levels. If you're in a faction, see if someone in the group can craft for you if you haven't gone the crafting route or see if someone might have old gear they've out-leveled and will give you or sell it to you cheap.
    "Imagination is more important than intelligence."
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    every piece if equipment has a level assigned to it, with the epic gear usually having a higher level

gems have a minimum equipment level, depending how good they are

in general, at low levels,. there is little need to use high level gems in equipment, both because you dont really need it, and you tend to outlive that piece of equipment rather quickly, so its a bit of a waste

i didnt start with gems until around level 60ish, and then usually only common and average gems
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ